Check out the eye jammie this dude Brad on the Real World got...LMAO (vid)

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
This remind me of when TC beat up Adam but it's the opposite for Brad. Talking about he gonna work Darrell
laugh.gif

Somebody gif Kenny's reaction @ :40- :41

laugh.gif
@ Brad actually throwing that weak #%$ kick again before being taken down. I'm pretty sure when the back of his head hit the side of the wall is whatdone in him in tho.

He deserved this btw drunk or gone on any other drug. That's how you subdue drunk violent ppl. Put em to sleep.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
This remind me of when TC beat up Adam but it's the opposite for Brad. Talking about he gonna work Darrell
laugh.gif

Somebody gif Kenny's reaction @ :40- :41

laugh.gif
@ Brad actually throwing that weak #%$ kick again before being taken down. I'm pretty sure when the back of his head hit the side of the wall is what done in him in tho.

He deserved this btw drunk or gone on any other drug. That's how you subdue drunk violent ppl. Put em to sleep.
He tried to kick him twice
roll.gif

Brad wanted to test him and got the hands of god put on him

I would never done that interview with my eye like that either

I wouldve done the same thing.. you dont call a %$@$+ a $%*%# and then push him.

How could Darell take him serious when he tried to kick like that lol.

I woulda been like alright this dude is too drunk to be serious il let it fly. Brad wasnt gonna throw any punches.

Was that him who got his eye closed for a whole season of RW or was it Danny? It was like their first night out and some cat was screamin at them in the streetand dude from real world gets his head banged into the street or somethin..

whooping dude wasnt worth the money he lost smh. i woulda just left the room.

i been watching these challenges on and off over the years and it seemed like Darrell was always itching to lay somebody out but was holding back.....i guesshe finally got the right opportunity
laugh.gif

i wish it was one of them other cats tho.....i cant stand some of them dudes

Originally Posted by torontoRaptor15

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Darrell already won a challenge already so he doesn't care

30 k? that's nothinnnn
you do know that the max they win is 150k right? 30k is a lot of money to all of these people. I'm not saying Darrell is going to completely regret what he did but the money going down the drain had to hurt.
all dude has to do is make a couple of appearances in clubs during spring break, and he'll recoup some of that loot he lost....

*I dunno how this works, but are these cast members paid by MTV to be on these shows? Or is the only money that they see tied into the wins during these challenges?
Why would anyone pay money for this nobody show up at their club?
Good question. And yet, it happens all the time.

Was that him who got his eye closed for a whole season of RW or was it Danny? It was like their first night out and some cat was screamin at them in the street and dude from real world gets his head banged into the street or somethin..

roll.gif

That was Danny. He got his orbital bone broken super quick.

Back
Top Bottom