Check out the eye jammie this dude Brad on the Real World got...LMAO (vid)

Brad deserved it. Stupid meat/juice heads getting drunk and loud for no reason tryin to pick fights always deserve to get 2 pieced. I see this all the timewhen i go out on weekends and there bark is always louder than the bite.

Dude deserved to get lumped up. Being drunk is never an excuse to act stupid and talk reckless.

Dude said it himself, "this will not end well"

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
x 1,000 i thought it was dumb, other dudes made a deal bout itlike it was great or somethin. ive seen kids and girl fights better than this
indifferent.gif

tough cookies for real but i know darrel feels like a dickhead for losing that 30K off that

hes lucky he wasnt hurt worse than that. getting all up in someones face like that will get you tipped

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

Think it's kinda lame to knock out a drunk person. He didn't even throw any punches either. Darrell blew so much loot; he was already guaranteed to be in the final challenge.

^^^ i dont think thats lame AT ALL homie kept pressin him then he put his hands on him thats his fault for not being able to control his drunkeness he got whathe deserved drunk people are hard to reason with so i think thats the only way that situation was gonna end:. i just dont think d shoulda been kicked off theshow for defending himself:.

Nothing wrong with fighting at all but there is something wrong with knowing how much moneys at stake and snapping. I dont think I could throw a punch at adude that lit up. maybe when I was in high school lol

Originally Posted by avitale8

Darrell was shook to fight Wes earlier in the season...

what show were u watching
indifferent.gif
...hes a golden gloves boxer, you thinkhes scared of old huffin puffun Wes....get outta here
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by assyrianplaya

indifferent.gif
...hes a golden gloves boxer, you think hes scared of old huffin puffun Wes....get outta here
laugh.gif
haha Darrell woulda worked Wes and he knew it....if I remember correctly Darrell even told Wes to go where there was no cameras so they can fightand not get kicked off the show.

Originally Posted by JCMRocaFella

this foo derrel works down the street from my house...at Golds Gym
you should go fight him and youtube it
wink.gif

Originally Posted by assyrianplaya

indifferent.gif
...hes a golden gloves boxer, you think hes scared of old huffin puffun Wes....get outta here
laugh.gif

Correct me if im wrong but Wes was a bigtime wrestler. Wrestling > Boxing. Boxing is irrelevant when your on the ground, Wes > Darrell

Back
Top Bottom