Check your spots, Neon 95s are in!!!

Just a heads up,

I work at WTHN in Philly, an we just got our shipment of Neons. So I would assume that other spots like Commonwealth, Ubiq, etc... will be getting theres todayor within the next week. We're selling them for retail, I hope other shops are doing the same.

yea my spost got em and boutiques will have em next week from wat i was told...hey joe most likely they'll be in footaction....check online

Anyone know any spots in NY that got them, about to start making calls soon need to pick up atleast one more pair.

Just when my paper is running on E, %%%% like this happen.

I'm going to have to reach out to a reliable bird I know with credit I can "borrow."

yeah i received an email saying ubiq is releasing them tommorow that sucks that im broke

Originally Posted by FiendForNIke

ubiq release this sat at walnut st

WTHN had them today FTW
smokin.gif

4h6xy9.jpg

Originally Posted by FLiP SeNsAyShUn

Major DC and Commonwealth has them in.

What are the main differences between these and the HOA's?

they are darker and not as soft on the upper.

I wonder if my footlocker will have these..they seem to get the quickstrike releases like this..i really would like another pair since mine are beaters forwork

HAHA.. Good for the 2nd timers that got screwed and frenzied on the NDC drop. It's okay, but thanks for the look out. I kinda gave up on the95s ever since the bubble. The shape really kills it.

Darker midsole

Different insole/sockliner

The "airmax" logo is different (HOA had a black/grey logo; this logo is now grey/black)

Back
Top Bottom