Checkout the badass bebop boar mask I'm getting for next halloween

150098_316536621751219_618220888_n.jpg

558617_316536665084548_118449778226572_780282_1388512235_n.jpg

thread might be a little early but where can i pickup a powerrangers or ninja turtles costume

For these kind of silicone masks it's not early because they take 2 months or more to be made after you order, I'll have to order it very soon to get it for halloween.

Lol need to see the whole costume when you complete it.

When the time comes, update this thread OP

I'm not yet sure what I'll do for the rest of the costume, they will soon sell hand/arm sleeves to match the mask but I don't know if I'll be able to afford both or if they'll even be available in time for this halloween.

Any suggestions for the rest of the costume?

I never liked Bebop and Rocksteady growing up because they were villains, but that's a dope mask.

I was actually Donatello for Halloween one year as a kid. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 123jd

I'm not yet sure what I'll do for the rest of the costume, they will soon sell hand/arm sleeves to match the mask but I don't know if I'll be able to afford both or if they'll even be available in time for this halloween.

get some red converse shoes similar to what he's wearing, get a chain to wear as a belt, some black pants, a red vest
tmntBb.jpg

I got this one last year from the same company, I'll resell it to buy the new one:

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

Nice. How much?

As pictured (with the mohawk, glasses and nosering) it's $725, the base mask is $525. It's pricey but look at the video of the werewolf mask I bought from them last year that I posted just above, they are super realistic and you can eat and drink with them because they fit skin tight and move with your actual face.

laugh.gif
why in the world did you pay so much for a mask to rock for one day? Crazy, but dope. Are you only able to wear it one day (like is it done into your face or whatever)?

They keep a good resale value, this one would be my 3rd, I just resell the old one for a small loss and get a new one for the next year. And of course they are reusable I wouldn't pay that if they weren't reusable, they are made of silicone and they stretch so you just stretch it over your head and it will fit skin tight, you can put them on and off in just a few seconds.
BTW I did use my werewolf one for pranks a few times so it's not like I'm using it just one day a year, plus this new one would be sick to wear to music shows and stuff like that, do you think they'd let me in to a music show with that on? lol

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by 123jd

get some red converse shoes similar to what he's wearing, get a chain to wear as a belt, some black pants, a red vest
tmntBb.jpg
There's 2 problems, firstly it would be too cold here at Halloween time to wear just a vest, and secondly I'm white and that mask is black and with just a vest you'd see where the mask ends.
I guess I could where a dark sweater or something like that under the red vest, any other ideas?

if you are paying that kind of money for a mask... you better enter some holloween costume contest with cash prizes.

i always wanted to be the Predator.

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

smokin.gif
 any info on other tmnt masks coming out like this 
nerd.gif
 a shredder helmet would be piff.

Ask the company, they are called Immortal Masks

Back
Top Bottom