Cheesers on NBA sports games FTMFL vol. Oh you a beast cus you dunk with LBJ all game son? really?

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

Amare had 73 pts. Guess how many points his team had? 75.
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I never play sports games online
ohwell.gif
roll.gif

Get over it..if you cant stop it dont get mad....
indifferent.gif

No too sure how cheesin is fun... I mean I might as well play my 16 month old daughter while she's napping jump and down and yell "you can't stopme" in her face right after doing the LeBron chalk ritual.

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

These doods that try to justify it's ok to drop 80 with Lebron should just throw their game out the window, then slit their wrist and die. I can't stay playing against doods who %!@%$!@ full court press all game, control the man off ball and anticipate passing lanes for a steal, .

Uh...That's solid game skills. Real NBA teams and College Teams Full Court Press, and anticipating steals is a skill.

Online NBA games are a lot more fun to play when they're actually realistic. You don't see teams cherry-picking, full-court pressing, and having onlyperson scoring the entire game in the NBA. It takes out all the fun. Its a good thing I know how to stop these bums

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

I feel everything you just said.

I HATE one guy in particular, GT: Duke Sucks, aka 23michealJordan45.

Son scored 41 points on me with Shannon Brown.
indifferent.gif

Son's the truth...I'm talking about DukexSucks, not Shannon
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I can sense the saltiness in your text...
laugh.gif

I honestly thought everyone who played another human being was dunking and shooting 3s.

Dude's actually try and simulate NBA games while playing other players?
Save that play calling nonsense for Dynasty/Season mode.

Dunk and shoot 3s, thats all you need to do.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

I honestly thought everyone who played another human being was dunking and shooting 3s.

Dude's actually try and simulate NBA games while playing other players?
Save that play calling nonsense for Dynasty/Season mode.

Dunk and shoot 3s, thats all you need to do.

All I know is I miss NBA Jam lol. I don't play any of these NBA sims because I agree they should be played the right way and unfortunately that bores thehell out of me. I rather "dunk and shoot 3s" lol. Damn they need to re-release NBA Jam with full online and updated rosters so I can foul the hellout of someone and hit three's to go on fire ftw!!! lol

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

Originally Posted by youngcheezy

I was playing the Game on 2k9 and he definetly was cheesing with lebron it was disgustiong

his ps3 tag is L-A-X
lmao that dude is in the 2k hall of fame. ps3 right? played him before too, only uses the lakers and cavs. and no that isnt the game, the gamertag dude confirmed it himself.
I could've sworn it was.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

hell yeah thats him

he had a headset and i can hear his voice talking about how derrick rose has no jumper and a whole bunch of @$%%%% in the backsground

this is why i quit 2k9. the gameplay is just so unrealistic.. its impossible to stop anyone in the paint unless you have Yao. and even then, Lebron will justrise up in traffic and do a tomahawk dunk right on him.. come on
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Iansmk

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

laugh.gif

I score 84+ points with LBJ everytime. Hes the only player I use

bet ill still beat you with my rockets

haha probably, t-mac is the most unfair person in that game. ive seen people do things with t-mac in that game that ive never seen done with lebron or kobe.
QFMFT

Originally Posted by RavageBX

All I know is I miss NBA Jam lol. I don't play any of these NBA sims because I agree they should be played the right way and unfortunately that bores the hell out of me. I rather "dunk and shoot 3s" lol. Damn they need to re-release NBA Jam with full online and updated rosters so I can foul the hell out of someone and hit three's to go on fire ftw!!! lol
yep.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

this is why i quit 2k9. the gameplay is just so unrealistic.. its impossible to stop anyone in the paint unless you have Yao. and even then, Lebron will just rise up in traffic and do a tomahawk dunk right on him.. come on
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
All these people complaining about LeBron..it's not that hard to stop him. You just have to play defense on him yourself and not let computer do it.

ESPN should do a 'NBA LIVE Nation' where they pit real players against cheesers
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
hours of entertainment

I don't loose to "one trick ponies!" if you can't adjust and do many things well ur not gonna beat me! It's lights out with eitherRockets, nuggets, Jazz, Bulls, or Hawks. Get some!

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

this is why i quit 2k9. the gameplay is just so unrealistic.. its impossible to stop anyone in the paint unless you have Yao. and even then, Lebron will just rise up in traffic and do a tomahawk dunk right on him.. come on
indifferent.gif
QFTMT. getting in the paint over yao is like trying to shoot over a 100 ft oak tree, damn near impossible. also, average big man who arentsuperstars misses EVERYTHING in the paint. i had wide open putbacks with the birdman and they rim out everytime
indifferent.gif
. they need to make sim sliders for online play. this is one reason imnot buying 2k10 because the 2k series is slowly transitioning into an nba jam phase.

Back
Top Bottom