$%%% Cheney WISHES America gets Attacked by Terrorists.

This is Pathetic. No wonder is country is so divided right now....
smh.gif

http://news.aol.com/article/cia-panetta-cheney/526446

WASHINGTON (June 14) -- CIA Director Leon Panetta says former Vice President %$@! Cheney's criticism of the Obama administration's approach to terrorism almost suggests "he's wishing that this country would be attacked again, in order to make his point."

Panetta told The New Yorker for an article in its June 22 issue that Cheney "smells some blood in the water" on the issue of national security.

Cheney has said in several interviews that he thinks Obama is making the U.S. less safe. He has been critical of Obama for ordering the closure of the detention facility at Guantanamo Bay, halting enhanced interrogations of suspected terrorists and reversing other Bush administration initiatives he says helped to prevent attacks on the U.S.

Last month the former vice president offered a withering critique of Obama's policies and a defense of the Bush administration on the same day that Obama made a major speech about national security.

Panetta said of Cheney's remarks: "It's almost, a little bit, gallows politics. When you read behind it, it's almost as if he's wishing that this country would be attacked again, in order to make his point. I think that's dangerous politics."

Asked if he agreed with Panetta, Vice President Joe Biden told CNN's "State of the Union" that he wouldn't question the motive behind Cheney's criticism.

"I think %$@! Cheney's judgment about how to secure America is faulty," Biden said. "I think our judgment is correct."

Where are Cheney's comments indicating that? At least quote Cheney directly or something. This article is crap, it's just one dude's opinion (whois clearly a foe of Cheney's). I mean I don't really like Cheney or anything but this article is pretty much fluff and clearly slanted. I swear Ican't even read or watch news anymore because everything is so biased. Everybody on here always talks about Fox News being one sided, and it is, but I canhardly read anything from anywhere else either without the agenda being really obvious.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Where are Cheney's comments indicating that? At least quote Cheney directly or something. This article is crap, it's just one dude's opinion (who is clearly a foe of Cheney's). I mean I don't really like Cheney or anything but this article is pretty much fluff and clearly slanted. I swear I can't even read or watch news anymore because everything is so biased. Everybody on here always talks about Fox News being one sided, and it is, but I can hardly read anything from anywhere else either without the agenda being really obvious.
I'm wondering the same thing. It quotes other people thinking he thought that, but nothing more. There isn't even one quote of Cheney inthere, only quotes of this Panetta guy which idiots are probably thinking Cheney said.

Originally Posted by gusyouout

Where are Cheney's comments indicating that? At least quote Cheney directly or something. This article is crap, it's just one dude's opinion (who is clearly a foe of Cheney's). I mean I don't really like Cheney or anything but this article is pretty much fluff and clearly slanted. I swear I can't even read or watch news anymore because everything is so biased. Everybody on here always talks about Fox News being one sided, and it is, but I can hardly read anything from anywhere else either without the agenda being really obvious.
I'm wondering the same thing. It quotes other people thinking he thought that, but nothing more. There isn't even one quote of Cheney in there, only quotes of this Panetta guy which idiots are probably thinking Cheney said.

I totally agree, once again the media flips things that could turn something into a confrontational piece to get ratings/profits. It doesn't matter whatside things deal with when it comes to politics because it's all fair game.

They all do, those conservative idiots are praying for the downfall of the nation while Obama is in office. %%$#!+% morons.

Originally Posted by gusyouout

I'm wondering the same thing. It quotes other people thinking he thought that, but nothing more. There isn't even one quote of Cheney in there, only quotes of this Panetta guy which idiots are probably thinking Cheney said.
QFT, but as evidenced by some of these posts, it's effective. Some people won't even read the article and just imagine Cheney saying thoseexact words.

Originally Posted by Grand Hustle It

smh.gif

WASHINGTON (June 14) -- CIA Director Leon Panetta says former Vice President %$@! Cheney's criticism of the Obama administration's approach to terrorism almost suggests "he's wishing that this country would be attacked again, in order to make his point."

Panetta told The New Yorker for an article in its June 22 issue that Cheney "smells some blood in the water" on the issue of national security.

Cheney has said in several interviews that he thinks Obama is making the U.S. less safe. He has been critical of Obama for ordering the closure of the detention facility at Guantanamo Bay, halting enhanced interrogations of suspected terrorists and reversing other Bush administration initiatives he says helped to prevent attacks on the U.S.

Last month the former vice president offered a withering critique of Obama's policies and a defense of the Bush administration on the same day that Obama made a major speech about national security.

Panetta said of Cheney's remarks: "It's almost, a little bit, gallows politics. When you read behind it, it's almost as if he's wishing that this country would be attacked again, in order to make his point. I think that's dangerous politics."

Asked if he agreed with Panetta, Vice President Joe Biden told CNN's "State of the Union" that he wouldn't question the motive behind Cheney's criticism.

"I think %$@! Cheney's judgment about how to secure America is faulty," Biden said. "I think our judgment is correct."
You are pathetic. READ.

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td] [h3]$%%% Cheney WISHES America gets Attacked by Terrorists.[/h3] [/td] [/tr][/table]

That's a lie.... article is non-sense and so is this post.

Pretty sad how low people have fallen.

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td] [h3]$%%% Cheney WISHES America gets Attacked by Terrorists.[/h3] [/td] [/tr][/table]
That's a lie.... article is non-sense and so is this post.

Pretty sad how low people have fallen.

Yeah. And
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
at some of these comments. NT'ers never learn. It's not even a long read andthe first sentence already proves the title wrong.

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

They all do, those conservative idiots are praying for the downfall of the nation while Obama is in office. %%$#!+% morons.
*looks at Tbone*

smh.gif

Posting an article you didn't even read = fail.

Ok, it's been said several times but change the thread title. Stop misleading everyone. Did you even read the article you posted???
tired.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

*looks at Tbone*
If you think I'm praying for the downfall of this nation then clearly the only idiot is you, enough said.
Originally Posted by andre3001

Ok, it's been said several times but change the thread title. Stop misleading everyone. Did you even read the article you posted???
tired.gif
Exactly
Originally Posted by LittlePeteWrigley

So apparently, no one reads?
laugh.gif
Not on NT
Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Indeed

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Originally Posted by CasperJr

*looks at Tbone*
If you think I'm praying for the downfall of this nation then clearly the only idiot is you, enough said.
Originally Posted by andre3001

tired.gif
Exactly
Originally Posted by LittlePeteWrigley

So apparently, no one reads?
laugh.gif
Not on NT
Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Indeed

GotSaltT.JPG

Back
Top Bottom