Chernobyl (HBO miniseries) - EP5 finale 'Vichnaya Pamyat' out now

Lol Putin is big mad. I'm surprised he didn't put pressure on Cheeto to tweet at HBO.

I need to finish The Pacific. I started last year.
The Pacific was sad af.

EC2BE488-32B8-4935-8EA2-6414F2A59043.gif

It also had Gal Gadot before Gal Gadot. :emoji_heart_eyes:

Before he passed, I bought "The Pacific" for my grandpa. He loved "Band of Brothers" but always thought that the Pacific Theater was slighted in the media (USMC 1942-1945). He said the details were amazing for the most part.

You guys see the Instagram "influencers" taking selfies all over the highly radioactive parts of Chernobyl?

You're allowed to take tours there, but only in certain outer areas for a limited amount of time, and with complete protective gear. Meanwhile these IG "models" taking pics in thongs out there. Anything for the likes!

You guys see the Instagram "influencers" taking selfies all over the highly radioactive parts of Chernobyl?

You're allowed to take tours there, but only in certain outer areas for a limited amount of time, and with complete protective gear. Meanwhile these IG "models" taking pics in thongs out there. Anything for the likes!

Darwinism :pimp:

A bunch of those trash human beings had to either set their accounts to private or disable their IG’s completely after their stupidity.

The ones being stupid and just getting taking close pictures doesn’t really bother me. Your life, your cancer. It’s the half naked thot ones that anger me. WILD disrespectful to the people and families affected by the disaster. Like taking a twerk video at Auschwitz or something. It makes no sense and it’s mad inconsiderate to the victims of the tragedy.

Reactions: Ube
Back
Top Bottom