Cheryl Cole kicked off X-Factor vol. Accent?

she accents makes her even hotter
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Ashley is ******ed
30t6p3b.gif

That is what I am saying. If you are going to eff up and cheat at least !%$+ up ^

this is the girl he cheated on her with
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Had to take off that pic. Girl is
30t6p3b.gif

But, on topic, would Ashley really be able to do better? Cheryl is pretty much the top of the pinnacle.

Ashley is ******ed
30t6p3b.gif

That is what I am saying. If you are going to eff up and cheat at least !%$+ up ^

this is the girl he cheated on her with
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

But, on topic, would Ashley really be able to do better? Cheryl is pretty much the top of the pinnacle.

Yes, it's true Mr. Cole was a dumb @#$ and cheated on her with some doodoo looking thing..

What can I fap to now if it isn't X-Factor!?!11!?

Nah, but foreals this is not a good move by them, I think a lot of men tuned in just to see her live
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Yes, it's true Mr. Cole was a dumb @#$ and cheated on her with some doodoo looking thing..

What can I fap to now if it isn't X-Factor!?!11!?

Nah, but foreals this is not a good move by them, I think a lot of men tuned in just to see her live
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

That Newcastle accent is a bit strong though.
laugh.gif
  She's fine as hell, but I can't stand hearing her speak.

That Newcastle accent is a bit strong though.
laugh.gif
  She's fine as hell, but I can't stand hearing her speak.

man I tried to make this same exact thread like 5 times and yuku told me that I need to include a body...needless to say that a body was given over this news...mine.

I'm a man of simple pleasure's in life...so I ask you NT...why they gotta %$!% with me and take cheryl cole away.

What a big middle finger that would have been to parliament to have Cheryl Cole on U.S. shores for that whole American revolution fiasco.

I am so disappoint....like really.

man I tried to make this same exact thread like 5 times and yuku told me that I need to include a body...needless to say that a body was given over this news...mine.

I'm a man of simple pleasure's in life...so I ask you NT...why they gotta %$!% with me and take cheryl cole away.

What a big middle finger that would have been to parliament to have Cheryl Cole on U.S. shores for that whole American revolution fiasco.

I am so disappoint....like really.

Originally Posted by Noskey

30t6p3b.gif

Haha yea I would of put her in a spoiler if I knew how to. Cheryl defnitely is bad and he probably couldn't do better but he can at least try. The chick he cheated on her with looks like a lady boy.  Looks aren't everything though but damn how do you go from one extreme to the next is what gets me.

Originally Posted by Noskey

30t6p3b.gif

Haha yea I would of put her in a spoiler if I knew how to. Cheryl defnitely is bad and he probably couldn't do better but he can at least try. The chick he cheated on her with looks like a lady boy.  Looks aren't everything though but damn how do you go from one extreme to the next is what gets me.

mad.gif
  I would've only watched the show because of her.  Americans aren't that dumb that they wouldn't understand someone's accent after a few epsiodes.  No I take that back, a lot of Americans are ******ed.  Nicole Scherzinger 
grin.gif
.  No one cares about her.  Her face looks like plastic when she puts pounds of makeup on.

mad.gif
  I would've only watched the show because of her.  Americans aren't that dumb that they wouldn't understand someone's accent after a few epsiodes.  No I take that back, a lot of Americans are ******ed.  Nicole Scherzinger 
grin.gif
.  No one cares about her.  Her face looks like plastic when she puts pounds of makeup on.

Back
Top Bottom