Chi Town July 4th Weekend Ideas?

dont go anywhere with loud fireworks, watch what colors you wear around certain sides of towns, dont throw hand signs
smile.gif

dont go anywhere with loud fireworks, watch what colors you wear around certain sides of towns, dont throw hand signs
smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

Cop a vest my dude.

My Girl is from there..and I be damned if I go back...Damn near got into a fight just because of my fitted ( Cincinnati Home fitted (RED))

Cop a vest my dude.

My Girl is from there..and I be damned if I go back...Damn near got into a fight just because of my fitted ( Cincinnati Home fitted (RED))

Cop a vest my dude.

Cop a vest my dude.

The Taste of Chicago is a must

There is a free concert at Millennium Park on July 5th, the Thermals and Nice Nice are playing.

You should check out the regional forums, there's a bunch of good information there.

Have a nice trip!

There is a free concert at Millennium Park on July 5th, the Thermals and Nice Nice are playing.

You should check out the regional forums, there's a bunch of good information there.

Have a nice trip!

Have a nice trip!

Have a nice trip!

Back
Top Bottom