CHICAGO - A.OKAY OFFICIAL - GRAND OPENING

Not quite there yet in shoes but it will soon come spoke with the owner about a event for the place and will see how it goes.

Nice set up for the shop and it will even get better once the shoes comes in. Nice to see Chitown Aloha and Flintgrey I left around 1PM.

who was wearing the true blue spz'ikes?!
devil.gif
flint?

anyways i think that store has potential..location is all good..shoes will come with time..hopefully
Team Caribbean
Kidz in The Hall- School Was My Hustle
Englewood Chicagos Southside..We rock mics like tysons last fight
DA' PRESSED

flint how do I PM you? I am moving to chicago in a week and have a few questions for you in regards to some stores in chicago. Thanks in advance.
RollWaveRoooooollTide

i was mad late about it. didnt show up till around 1 or 2 when i was plannin on gettin there at 10-11. my bad, flint!

my boy, jason, said a few nters came in and mentioned me. chilled for a little while with my peeps and copped a couple shirts for me and my girl.

spot's pretty cool. definitely got potential once they get some more stock in.
-=-=FROM THE CITY OF WIND=-=-​

yea jason and brian seemed like cool peoples..i did mention your name eddy. they was like NIketalk?..damn thats whats up haha
Team Caribbean
DA' PRESSED

Flip, keep me posted on the show!

Quote:
flint how do I PM you? I am moving to chicago in a week and have a few questions for you in regards to some stores in chicago. Thanks in advance.
flintgrey - team am famflintgreynt@gmail.commyspace.com/flintgreynt

consider me...there
Team Caribbean
DA' PRESSED

LOL eddiemcnasty. i been trying to meet you. i did an article on aokay like 2 months ago but im going to do another one. hopefully brain and jason would be there at the same time. but i always ask jason who in the hell is eddiemcnasty.

i'm mysterious. i don't really exist. ask flintgrey. everyone that says they've seen me is lying.

Haha, I'm trying to make it out tonight, with a few friends. I think a new thread should've been made! But oh well, haha. Hope it's fun!
VISION OVERCOMING WEAKNESS

chi town aloha. pics will be posted for the article i did for the A.Okay Re-visited and Grandopening party later on this week

^ what time were u there? u didnt have a dunkxchange shirt on did u?

I stopped by on Saturday. Nice spot, I really dug the artwork and toys and stuff. The shoes are overpriced, even by Chicago standards ($120 for some Stabs you can get for $80 shipped on the Bay).
FOR SALE Size 12 DS Mita Clydes!!

i didn't think all the Nike sh*t was consignment, just the stuff on the back wall.
FOR SALE Size 12 DS Mita Clydes!!

I stumbled in about 12:30 for like 5 minutes....was going to Cubs/Sox game (bleachers!)
flintgreynt@gmail.commyspace.com/flintgreynt

Back
Top Bottom