CHICAGO AND MIDWEST NIKETALK SUMMIT 2008 TODAY THURSDAY @ 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laugh.gif
%%%* a "venue" I say we just go to like a depaul bar and blackout. But idk, I might show up…

Originally Posted by ebayologist

laugh.gif
%%%* a "venue" I say we just go to like a depaul bar and blackout. But idk, I might show up…

Hater number 1. No 1 asked You to come nor Post in this thread but then again You have always been that one P.O.S to bring something down like this eventbut hey man w.e makes You feel good. You go jump on the bandwagon with everyone else ok?

Oscar, whats good. Won't be able to make your July 3 deal. I am 50/50 on the July 5th event since I am moving that week.

Just make the Summit the July 5 event.

Its gonna be awesome. All you boys will wonder where your shoe game is at when you see my wife's collection
smile.gif

lol there is a sneaker show case at navy pier?? I'm an intern there for the summer and didn't even know that.

I dont know if I will make it down at the price of gas and the rediculous traffic from Milwaukee to Chicago.

But maybe...

C2

ill come thru and drink take a few pics cuz i know its gone be some corny NT'ers there
1b126df12aaf589b9259859f881ad9386f2ca6c4.gif

.....I'll be there nodoubt...everybody on here should just to show love...if not for NT then for the kicks....but..thats just me...

Originally Posted by chisoxdavid

So thats Navy Pier July 5? Do people sell shoes there, or its just a showcase?

YUP SELLING SHOES AND SHOWCASE MY DUDE

AND FOOT FETISH THE NIKETALK SUMMIT IS THURSDAY AND THE SHOWCASE IS SATURDAY

Back
Top Bottom