::: Chicago Bears @ Oakland Raiders ::: Black Hole ::: 11/27

Time for the D can step it up over the next weeks I think Hanie can hold the fort down even though the passing game was starting to look great..... GOD has to be a packer fan
30t6p3b.gif
anyway Bears by a touch down In the black hole

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Originally Posted by REDBRIM

This is the game I'm MOST looking forward to this season.

Being that I now reside in the Chicago area, being a Cali-born and seeing this match-up will be great to shut up all my fellow co-workers and friends.

Peace
pimp.gif
 Sup bro - you still in/around Mt. Prospect?

Damn! LONG +@+ TIME, homie!
Actually now got my own house in Crystal Lake. Area is lonely, for my liking, but still not too bad.

Still in Cali?
pimp.gif

This game will truly determine our outcome. Facing this playoff team shall set us straight.

Peace

Like said previously, hopefully they give DHB some needed rest and let Ford and DMC burn em.

I'm still waiting for CP3 to really come into his own, and certainly don't want to jump the gun, but he looked solid last game. Nothing spectacular, but very solid.

This game will definitely be a litmus test for our postseason viability.. CANT WAIT

Bears plan to take Orton if he falls to them, per ESPN.

Well, we've beaten him before. Can't see why it couldn't happen again.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Cause the broncos dont have have forte, hester, or the bears d

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Cause the broncos dont have have forte, hester, or the bears d
laugh.gif
 calm down killer. We'll see how that offense runs without that QB of yours.

Raiders have no fear of kicking to Hester

Comments
41Share384

Devin Hester stiff-arms the Chargers' Richard Goodman on a punt return Sunday. (Nuccio DiNuzzo/Tribune Photo)

Related
STORY: Hanie assumes command
STORY: Rookie Enderle likely Hanie backup vs. Raiders
STORY: Cutler undergoes surgery, expected to start rehab soon
STORY: Bears sign McCown after Chiefs claim Orton
STORY: McCown eager to get going with Bears
Topics
Football
Devin Hester
Oakland Raiders
See more topics »
Maps
1920 Football Dr, Lake Forest, IL 60045, USA
Ads by Google

By Brad Biggs, Tribune reporter
8:16 p.m. CST, November 23, 2011

Oakland Raiders safety Mike Mitchell has a lot of respect for Chicago Bears return man Devin Hester, but he might need to acquaint himself with the NFL record books.

Mitchell ranked Hester second in the league in terms of dangerous return men behind the Raiders’ speedy Jacoby Ford, who has four kickoff returns for touchdowns in a little more than 1 1/2 seasons in the league.

Hester has three return scores this season and an NFL-record 17 combined kickoff and punt return touchdowns in his career.

“He’s the best besides Jacoby, you can quote that, too,

Raiders 21 - Bears 13

Raiders O-Line been outstanding all season, and with CP3 pocket presence and our WMD, i can see him pick the Chicago Defense apart 
pimp.gif
(Chaz,DHB, Murrphy, Boss, Reese, Bush)

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Raiders have no fear of kicking to Hester Comments41Share384 Devin Hester stiff-arms the Chargers' Richard Goodman on a punt return Sunday. (Nuccio DiNuzzo/Tribune Photo)RelatedSTORY: Hanie assumes commandSTORY: Rookie Enderle likely Hanie backup vs. RaidersSTORY: Cutler undergoes surgery, expected to start rehab soonSTORY: Bears sign McCown after Chiefs claim OrtonSTORY: McCown eager to get going with BearsTopicsFootballDevin HesterOakland RaidersSee more topics »Maps1920 Football Dr, Lake Forest, IL 60045, USAAds by GoogleBy Brad Biggs, Tribune reporter8:16 p.m. CST, November 23, 2011Oakland Raiders safety Mike Mitchell has a lot of respect for Chicago Bears return man Devin Hester, but he might need to acquaint himself with the NFL record books.Mitchell ranked Hester second in the league in terms of dangerous return men behind the Raiders’ speedy Jacoby Ford, who has four kickoff returns for touchdowns in a little more than 1 1/2 seasons in the league.Hester has three return scores this season and an NFL-record 17 combined kickoff and punt return touchdowns in his career.“He’s the best besides Jacoby, you can quote that, too,

Call me crazy..but I see the Bears winning this one 27-24

I was worried about Cutler being out for the rest of the season, but lets not forget that Hanie scored us those two touchdowns and kept us in the NFC title game. Not to mention that the O-Line is FINALLY starting to protect their QB. Factor in our beastly defense and special teams (Hester will go HAM like he's been doing all season), we will win. And god bless Robbie Gould for being one of the most accurate field goal kickers in the history of the NFL

Raiders got this 24-14
pimp.gif

Hopefully McFadden, DHB, and Jacoby Ford are all healthy enough to play...

Either way, Palmer, Bush, and Boss have been playing great as of late and should give us a very good chance of winning...

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Raiders have no fear of kicking to Hester

Comments
41Share384

Devin Hester stiff-arms the Chargers' Richard Goodman on a punt return Sunday. (Nuccio DiNuzzo/Tribune Photo)

Related
STORY: Hanie assumes command
STORY: Rookie Enderle likely Hanie backup vs. Raiders
STORY: Cutler undergoes surgery, expected to start rehab soon
STORY: Bears sign McCown after Chiefs claim Orton
STORY: McCown eager to get going with Bears
Topics
Football
Devin Hester
Oakland Raiders
See more topics »
Maps
1920 Football Dr, Lake Forest, IL 60045, USA
Ads by Google

By Brad Biggs, Tribune reporter
8:16 p.m. CST, November 23, 2011

Oakland Raiders safety Mike Mitchell has a lot of respect for Chicago Bears return man Devin Hester, but he might need to acquaint himself with the NFL record books.

Mitchell ranked Hester second in the league in terms of dangerous return men behind the Raiders’ speedy Jacoby Ford, who has four kickoff returns for touchdowns in a little more than 1 1/2 seasons in the league.

Hester has three return scores this season and an NFL-record 17 combined kickoff and punt return touchdowns in his career.

“He’s the best besides Jacoby, you can quote that, too,

Back
Top Bottom