.:: Chicago Bulls @ Toronto Raptors ::. Vol. USC Rookies ftw...

Didnt see a game thread, might as well start one.

All we gotta do is play defense. That is all.

Right now Taj Gibson is looking good against us...

So is Bosh. Dude is attacking the paint like I have never seen before... Not one possession that hes taken a jumper.

Andrea has to take advantage of the matchup he has with Taj, when it comes. Hopefully Belly has some good burn this game, I think hes going to play a big rolein this type of game.

Calderon with a good start as well.

Are you seriously telling me that Pargo is the best cheap player we could pickup?

I seriously hate this dude
mad.gif

noah and bosh will be a fun match-up...i don't think anyone on the bulls can see bargnani if he's decisive.

watch to hinrich to have a good game...usually a raptor killer..

^ we have too many scorers to properly incorporate him...he's nice though..he has game..just mad young..he'll get his if/when bosh leaves

Cmon Jay. Call a damn timeout with 1.1 left, so we can get a quality shot, and not a turnover to Salmons in the corner.

Really stupid use of the clock those last 20 seconds.

We just have to HUSTLE HUSTLE HUSTLE.

Oh wow. Taj is playing well.

It might be a while for another USC rookie to come in. Maybe Romeo will get drafted haha

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

Cmon Jay. Call a damn timeout with 1.1 left, so we can get a quality shot, and not a turnover to Salmons in the corner.

Really stupid use of the clock those last 20 seconds.

We just have to HUSTLE HUSTLE HUSTLE
Waste a timeout for 1.1? Why? What quality shot could you get in 1.1.

^ thats what good coaches do..squeeze possessions..1.1 is one dribble and shot.....set a few screens for belly or create a backdoor pass toward the net....itcould mean the difference in a game.

Thats my point. The inbounds was so disorganized. And especially when your on the baseline, because you dont have as much room to operate throwing it in as youwould up top.

I think we should have called one. We needed something in place to get a good shot, as opposed to the play that we ran without it.

Cmon boys. Pull it through.

Bosh is just relentless in the paint.

i love my raps..but god these nba refs make me sick to my stomach...we're getting 3/4s of these calls because we're at home...and we're on theopposite end of it on the road...clear path #!$? tick tack fouls...bring back the replacement refs

Back
Top Bottom