chicago NT'ers what college you reppin? and majoring?

can you guys help me out? I'm gonna be a senior next year, and I'm for sure going to college in Chicago. I plan on majoring in buisness managment. My GPA isn't very good(slacked off freshman and part of sophmore year), so it's around a 3.0, but I did good on the ACT's. I got a letter of interest from Depaul, but are there any other schools that would fit with my GPA and major? I'm gonna need to live in a dorm, also. Thanks.
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​
TEAM iSketch​

^ Loyola Chicago and Depaul are virtually one in the same for business type majors both reasonably good. Alot of similarities between them but definately alittle different atmosphere as far as the school itself... But I know quite a few people of various business majors at Loyola and a couple at Depaul...

Basically in Chicago or quite close there's U of C, Northwestern (neither of which you could get into), Loyola, Depaul, and UIC pretty much in that order... Pretty much of all the other schools in or around Chicago either aren't good schools (Chicago State, etc..) or don't do business (SAIC and maybe Columbia) or are like way the @#%$ out there (NIU, etc..)

Quote:
yo VideogameJames im at OCC doin the criminal justice thing too
:smh:
smh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

Freshman at U of I(urbana/chanmpaign)

special education major
Team Chi-Town
Home of Blackiceblaze, easy3000,Flipmode11, Flip Jayz, slpproduct,THE SHOE FACTORY and joser84​

Columbia College
Screenwriting
Then I dumps dough on the DA desk
And flee scotch free and pee pee on the steps

Originally Posted by prodigalson11

north central college - naperville

graduated 04, ba in marketing
n W o
new world order

Prodigal - you still live in Naperville?

Jae - sup man. You're 21 now....so hit me up. Time to hit on co-eds at Rizzos and Features! LOL

Videogame James - meant to ask you - months ago there was a "most annoying Niketalker" thread and I made your list. How did I do so?

Secretzofwar - sup dude - long time no see.....

^ MyNameIsDale goes to UIC. I photographed him for my sneakerhead photo series at UIC. If you're interested in being part yourself look for my post in thegen form and shoot me a PM or email.

I'm at the Ray for about 2-3 hours everyday. Been rocking XXI lows and Zoom BBs lately. If you see anyone as pale as Casper, that's probably me.

Flint - Hows it goin man? I've been stuck just browsin NT since I've been busy in school. still pilling on that massive collection?

laugh.gif
UIC is a horrible place to go if your out of state

like i said before DePaul got the best lookin chic's in the city

Yeah I'll admit UIC doesn't have much to offer as far as "chic's" go
grin.gif
Although, I don't know if DePaul is much better......Ok, now that I thinkabout it DePaul is a LOT better!
laugh.gif

But I think it's an overall good school. Just curious, why do you say it's a horrible place to go if you're out of state? Im from Chicago sowouldn't know.....

And to the post starter, I know Columbia takes in people with pretty low GPA's and stuff and they have a business program. I dont know how good it isthough...
I don't know the GPA requirement for my school (UIC) but I think they want you to have a minimum of about 20 ACT but 22-24 to be competitive.

I had a 4.6 GPA (becuase of AP and all honors classes) and I scored a 26 on my ACT... I applied to Loyola, Northwestern, UIC, and DePaul and got into to allof them, with a weak *++ merit-based scholarship from DePaul and Loyola and UIC. It's a shame what kind of scholarships atheletes recieve just becausethey can play a sport which has NOTHING to do with an education
ohwell.gif

I know people from most of the schools in the City so let me break it down.

Loyola has white girls on smash far and away the best suburban more or less clueless white girls, I know this first hand. Depaul has white girls as well butfar more ethnic flavor and generally more urban/hip cultured girls some who still lack common sense but thats a whole nother story. UIC is the probably theschool I know the least well but my impression is a mixed bag as alot of kids are commuters so really diverse but generally not so wildly attractive across theboard, thats not to say there arent hot girls that go to UIC but feels like fewer. Northwestern girls as smart as they might strike you based on their schoolwhen hit the bars they strike me as some of the easiest and dumbest white (both jewish and not jewish, if judaism is your steez NU girls are you move..) girlson the planet. And the school of the art institute has the asians (especially koreans from korean, like 33% of my school is korean girls) on smash, that andweird sometimes coked out white girls. For far and away the dumbest girls, Columbia is your move, the fact they have no admission standards beyond can you payreally show, the few I've met or my friends have strike me generally as opinionated morons who generally once you get past that seem easy and into somewild ##!$.

Back
Top Bottom