Chicago Sneaker & Apparel Guide

Whoever said Modest....

I ain't been there since last summer or whenever those camo/orange Dunk His dropped (no I didn't buy them). They do have an SB acct and that is either Cicero or Berwyn. I live in Oak Park.

Sports City is closed suckas. I almost fell to my knees when I saw that. Really it doesn't matter since me and Ty killed them AND their musty stockroomS years ago. I just like it for the memories.

I'mma drop yall another spot just to show love, since I already killed it myself years ago and I have what I need.

It's on North/Pulaski. The name is Shoe Plus or something like that, I can't even remember. It's across the street from Footlocker, a mom n pop joint. Yup. White sign with red letters.
-Ruf

ruffin51@gmail.com[/b]

Which of these spots has an LS account? I'm in Fort Wayne and am down for the drive, especially with the 8's coming but I got no access to an LS account...any of these places you can count on or anyone on here able to hook it up, cuz I know not being a local it can be tough...

I'll be in chicago in about a week staying near niketown and I have a question. What places have large selections of new era fitteds for sale?

Can someone tell me where I can expect to find the all black foamposite one coming out sometime in the next few weeks? Maybe some of the places that had the penny foam. Thanks!
RollWaveRoooooollTide

FS (all DS): Lebron IV Birthday (Sz. 12) - $135 and Red Suede Jordan XXI (Sz. 13) - $175

Where to cop AQUA VIII on Sept. 22nd, guys? :D
happy.gif

every were lol its a gr its not goin to be 2 hard just try and stay away from malls unless you want to to deal with the hype
HYPE PARK, CHICAGO
Looking for a PS3 60gig for 250 UNOPENED BOX, meat up only i dont care how you got it as long as the box isnt open we good to go AND im looking for a hook up on shoes so if you work at a shoe store and tryin to make a few bucks on the side send me a PM

ill be in town next week from VA. which leaders location is bigger/ better to hit up?
TEAM LAKERS

^^^ Southside. However, there are more shops around the northside shop.
TEAMDECEPTICON​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

[thumbs down]leaders[/thumbsdown

indifferent.gif
which one?..

The north side......
i was in the chi last week hit a couple of spots and they get a
sick.gif
for sneakers.

Nyc, Las Vegas, The Bay, LA, Seattle>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The Chi

So where can one find really high quality denim?
Alot of good places listed i just dont know which ones do quality denim. Any help is appreciated.

^^^Leaders, Untitled, Hefjina, Levi's Store(if you're looking for LVC) should give you a fair range of Nudies, PRPS, and A.P.C. Barney's carriesDior jeans if you really wanna go hard. I'm sure there's more, but I don't have much money for jean shopping so my knowledge on spots isn't tooextensive.

Sup Chicago NT'ers. I'm gonna be in town the weekend of July 19th and was wondering where would be the best place to cop the 4/19 CDP package in termsof availability? I don't know the city too well and I would like to try to keep camping to a minimum.

Succezz By B & V-Dot is open. Store is on 1329 South Michigan Avenue, our hours are mon-thurs 10-8, fridays and saturdays 10-10, and sundays 11-4.

Come check us out we got everything from sneakers, jeans, tees, women tees, and women sneakers.

does niketow still got cdp for like 240 in mens sizes??
i know they had the 9/14 for 233 i bealive

Sorry if I missed this, but does anyone know of any stores that carries limited edition nikes, adidas, vans, etc in the northern suburbs. I only know of FASkates. Any help is appreciated.

FA Skates only carry Nike SB, if you want a boutique type store, head all the way up to Gurnee, IL.
Just drive down to the City, its easier!

I'm visiting chi. next week and had a few questions. What is the best place to go to for rare/older Jordans? Anyplace sell a good variety of brands likestussy/undefeated/the hundreds? What is the best place to go to for a good variety of denim like apc and nudies? Thanks. This thread will be very helpful.

Back
Top Bottom