Chicago sneakerheads

you guys all trying for columbias? what places?
I'm trying but most of the local Finisline, Champs all "Sold Out" of RAFFLE TICKETS. Don't know how that's possible but these shoes are seeming so damn hard to get.

Indeed. It's the store of Michigan. Also check the Nordstroms store in Oakbrook.
Thanks, will do! Girlfriend has been wanting to go to Oakbrook for a while so I'll check it out Saturday morning. Will let everybody know.

They said they didn't know. FCFS doors open at 7 on Michigan avenue, try to keep it lowkey though I don't think most people would even think of nordstroms having them. Apparently a Houston nordstroms only has EIGHTEEN pairs..so idk. if I strike out on tix idk to try here or go online

They said they didn't know. FCFS doors open at 7 on Michigan avenue, try to keep it lowkey though I don't think most people would even think of nordstroms having them. Apparently a Houston nordstroms only has EIGHTEEN pairs..so idk. if I strike out on tix idk to try here or go online
Damn. It's either one or the other lol. I know mobile wise I'll strike out on NDC. Decisions..decisions lol

Damn. It's either one or the other lol. I know mobile wise I'll strike out on NDC. Decisions..decisions lol
I'm trying to decide the same thing. Don't really wanna drive all the way down to the city to see it be chaos and then have to rush home to get online. but I feel like maybe not a lot of people would think Nordstrom gets XIs? idk

Idk if your on the local FB group "Kream" but from what I'm seeing I have yet to see anybody peep that Nordstrom is getting some pairs. Most are all headed to NT.

Idk if your on the local FB group "Kream" but from what I'm seeing I have yet to see anybody peep that Nordstrom is getting some pairs. Most are all headed to NT.
hmmm interesting. Just looked and someone posted asking about places doing FCFS and nordstroms didn't come up in conversation. this might be a home run lol

I just saw that post as well. Damn, I might actually just try that instead of trying online. Cause online is going to be damn near impossible.

Also check and see if the smaller Footlocker stores are getting them. Hole in the wall Footlocker in Lincoln Mall still gets releases.

I'm just gonna pray I get a call back. heard North Riverside HOH gets huge shipments. put in 11 tickets around

I didn't get a call back from my local Finishline & I put in 3 tickets :/

Back
Top Bottom