Chicago what up?

Sup NT.

Gonna be hittin the Windy City end of March.. my buddy has a room at the sheraton 4points near da miracle mile, soo most likely gonna spend majority of time around that area. He has a comped room thru his job. Im thinkin of bookin there aswell or springing for a condo thru airbnb.com (spoofee.com deal) any one have knowledge on this area?

any recommendations on sights to see, things to do, places to eat, bars to get turnt?

Any info is appreciated.
Thx in advance

Sup NT.

Gonna be hittin the Windy City end of March.. my buddy has a room at the sheraton 4points near da miracle mile, soo most likely gonna spend majority of time around that area. He has a comped room thru his job. Im thinkin of bookin there aswell or springing for a condo thru airbnb.com (spoofee.com deal) any one have knowledge on this area?

any recommendations on sights to see, things to do, places to eat, bars to get turnt?

Any info is appreciated.
Thx in advance

What the hell is the miracle mile?

magnificent mile

Dope spot. I stayed at the James which is acrross the street from the four points. Theres a mexican food spot just down the block, got a decent breakfast place next to the trader joes on the bottom of your hotel.

Miracle mile is like 2 blocks away from where your staying but you may want to take a bus down it to get to the loop.

Def copp a cta pass while your there.

Still be cold when your there but shouldn't stop you from taking in the city.

I'll be in northwest suburbs around Chicago around the time your there for my externship. PM me if you want more details by then.

Lol at "Sheraton" and "Miracle mile". It's Sheridan and Magnificant Mile.

Anyway, for night life, check out bars around wrigley, wicker park, and Lincoln park. Bunch a dope boutiques downtown and in wicker park: Saint Alfred, Jugrnt, Uprise, Leaders, Succezz. Foody joints u can google, I can't think of anything in specific but definitely a foody town. We got bomb deep dish pizza too. And then check out the usual tourist spots, Milennium Park, Navy Pier, and etc. Its not hard to find places online, so google chicago spots

Damn gonna have to pack the kevlar.. lol

Good lookin on all info soo far..

Lol.. smh at myself wit the miracle mile goof..

What you should hit up....

Leaders
Bulls Game
Cubs Game
Pizza
Portillos
Harold's chicken
Navy Pier
Millennium Park
Planetarium (For skyline pics)
Wicker Park

have fun and don't die.

Last edited:
One night I'd suggest hitting up Frontera Grill for some bomb Mexican food. Bomb! Then check out Second City Comedy Club before hitting the bars. Bars are everywhere in that city so that won't be an issue. During the day time hit Michigan Ave to do some shopping/window shopping and people watch. 

Pretty cool city. P.S. If you're driving at all, WATCH FOR BICYCLISTS. MF'ERS ARE EVERYWHERE!

have fun but watch out....i heard the shooters got bazookas

236966.jpg

What you should hit up....

Leaders
Bulls Game
Cubs Game
Pizza
Portillos
Harold's chicken
Navy Pier
Millennium Park
Planetarium (For skyline pics)
Wicker Park

have fun and don't die.
Nice run down.....Can't forget Jim's polish stand, PandJs footwear, Buchanan fountain, goose island (sea food)tavern on rush also, portillos (Italian beefs are the best!) Wrigleyville decent (bar hop), kod (strip club) Garrett's popcorn by niketown. Jerk Villa (Jamaican spot in the hood) the mo's lurkin be careful! Lou malnati, beggars, or Giordano's have the best pizza period! Parcillas for the best soul food. No 50 yard line! No Adrianna's ! No sand piper! No arnies!

never been, but i heard in a lot of songs, including kanye west, where they mention 64 and normal & 64 and king drive. might want to check those places out. maybe they got some nice places to eat there

Portillos is a must when I visit the fam in Chicago now. They have great gyro spots down there too.

Get your gyros from off of Madison and Adams. Greek Town....around the corner from the united center. Nacho cheese on it! That's how the west side do it. Bomb[emoji]128163[/emoji]

Lol at "Sheraton" and "Miracle mile". It's Sheridan and Magnificant Mile.

Anyway, for night life, check out bars around wrigley, wicker park, and Lincoln park. Bunch a dope boutiques downtown and in wicker park: Saint Alfred, Jugrnt, Uprise, Leaders, Succezz. Foody joints u can google, I can't think of anything in specific but definitely a foody town. We got bomb deep dish pizza too. And then check out the usual tourist spots, Milennium Park, Navy Pier, and etc. Its not hard to find places online, so google chicago spots

Sir Sheraton is a hotel

Back
Top Bottom