Chicago > *

How can it be Chicago >* when this ENTIRE sound is from the south?

VqxuXW5M_original.gif

Tough :pimp:

Just like the South took Hip-Hop from the North and made better sound for a while Chicago doing the same thing from ATL right now, don't be mad.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: @ the random little white kid at the end of the first video

LOL

Oh, and the first song > the second. 

Last edited:
L
O
L

I'll stick with Common, Twista, Do or Die, Crucial Conflict, and some Kanye. This is Beta Atlanta, which is an ironic statement in itself.

Tough :pimp:
Just like the South took Hip-Hop from the North and made better sound for a while Chicago doing the same thing from ATL right now, don't be mad.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: @ the random little white kid at the end of the first video

Basically.

Sans 101/Trap Muzik...I'll take these Chicago youngins over whatever sound y'all think ATL invented anyday...

**** is much harder.

OK...won't even lie. sans the imagery/violence/etc. Listening to the first song in the background?

TOUGH. 

Atlantas took nothing from the North. Southern Rap has an influence from West Coast Rap if anything.

i went to high school with duke, lmao @ his old *** hanging with them youngsters clearly jacking keef style. song still dope

L
O
L

I'll stick with Common, Twista, Do or Die, Crucial Conflict, and some Kanye. This is Beta Atlanta, which is an ironic statement in itself.

Nothing more needs to be said than this. New Chicago sucks, old Chicago doesnt. I wonder how Chicago's rap music fell off so hard minus a couple artists and then I read NTers posts on here and I understand.

Last edited:
None of this sounds any different than what has been out for the last decade or so

When did Chicago go from Common, Lupe, Twista, Do Or Die, Kanye, etc. to sounding like reject A town dudes? Dudes sounding like young Wacka Flockas.

Back
Top Bottom