**CHIEF KEEF**

I am extremely disappointed in Lex Luger that +*!$ sound like Bandana

I know ya'll say his stuff sound alike but dude has been solid as of late.

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Full version of the Lex Luger track drops later today w/ Fat Trel on it
Not %**@%#+ w/ it. Sounds like a takedown of Respect W/ The Tech

Track is nothing more than a Respect W/The Tech Remix.
Is it me or has his rapping slightly improved though? (not saying it's good, just saying it's improved)

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Full version of the Lex Luger track drops later today w/ Fat Trel on it
Not %**@%#+ w/ it. Sounds like a takedown step-down of Respect W/ The Tech

Track is nothing more than a Respect W/The Tech Remix off steroids.
Is it me or has his rapping slightly improved though? (not saying it's good, just saying it's improved)
fixed
pimp.gif

In regards to his rapping ability, I read on Complex that his producer told him to tone down his lyricism. Dude is 16 so, the prospectus of his lyrical content increasing is scary.

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

In regards to his rapping ability, I read on Complex that his producer told him to tone down his lyricism. Dude is 16 so, the prospectus of his lyrical content increasing is scary.

laugh.gif
 Let us find out dude can actually spit.  That would blow hella peoples minds.

And I think he's 18, not 16, but I'm not sure

5mill to cash money? any truth on this signing
i think i was looking  on the wrong twitter page he has 2?

?? dunno if you're serious but there are examples of young dudes out there with bars. off the top, since i'm listening to the beastie boys, ll was 15 when he started and he was ill.
i dunno, i don't see how he'll last longer than 15 min. whats the difference between him and any random member of brick squad monopoly? its the same dumbed down lyrics over the same riddims. what separates him from any other person out there rapping over trap beats?

Originally Posted by debs 168

?? dunno if you're serious but there are examples of young dudes out there with bars. off the top, since i'm listening to the beastie boys, ll was 15 when he started and he was ill.
i dunno, i don't see how he'll last longer than 15 min. whats the difference between him and any random member of brick squad monopoly? its the same dumbed down lyrics over the same riddims. what separates him from any other person out there rapping over trap beats?
Not including Rick Ross, Yo Gotti, and Young Jeezy, there's no difference at all
laugh.gif

all those %%+%%# sound better. they either have their voice, charisma on and off the tracks they spit on or pioneered the sound.

chief keef...doesn't have "the voice" isn't charismatic IMO (check the interviews), doesn't have the bars, doesn't have the energy and didn't pioneer the sound. i just don't see what the big deal is. i'm not saying that i wouldn't listen to yet another artist over trap beats...but him blowing up and having longevity, or even him blowing up?

i dunno about that.

Originally Posted by Xplicit213

bang bang
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
beat hard but this ##@%# is a biter. all that other +### sound like sum weak #%@ waka flocka & now this ##@%# talkin bout he finessin & flexin? this ##@%# lame as +###

That track with fat trel is weak..keef wasn't even on beat for the hook.but dude s/o Slutty boyz lol..Dc/Chi hookup?

I'm starting to think this is the point in my life where i'm starting to outgrow hip hop. This %$% just sounds terrible. Chief Keef sounds terrible.

I'm with you Rocyaice homie I must be getting old cause this dude is beyond wack real talk..I'm listening to dude & asking myself ya'll dudes on NT can't be fo real this dude is wack..

Back
Top Bottom