**CHIEF KEEF**

Bang 3 never dropping ? I don't even check for dude no more. Work ethic is probably the worst I've ever seen

^^^ Supposed to dropping sometime in June :smh:

At least that's what I heard. Dudes work ethic is terrible though. Right up there with Rocko, Juelz Santana, and Spaceghostpurrp :stoneface:

Last edited:
Rocko don't need a work ethic. As long as he's getting a check off Future, he can rap whenever he feels like it.

I don't think lack of music at all times means "bad work ethic". Music is art...not sports. In the digital era...the consumer has a desire to be force fed at all times. Personally...I'd rather get quality projects over time instead of just getting project after project after project. For example...Kendrick dropped a memorable album in 2012. The demand for another is sky high and is only going to increase the longer he takes to drop one.

Basquiat, Picasso, etc., never had "release dates". You get it when you get it.

This isn't necessarily related to Chief Keef...because personally I think whatever he puts out is going to be trash but I'm just speaking in general. And for whatever it's worth...multiple artists have spoke on Keef's work ethic. Fredo said he lives in the studio. He has a studio in his house...and if his Instagram is any indication dude is in there everyday. Keef needs Young Chop...period.

We as listeners are just spoiled because music is so easily accessible. 

Last edited:
Wait....are these the Robin jeans that they keep talking about?

http://robinsjean.com/men/bottoms#/page/1

What in the **** is wrong with these kids? :rofl:

Joints look so cheap and ugly, yet they're just charging whatever they feel like. :lol:

I used to feel bad for these kids, but after seeing this **** em. They're getting swindled in a major way they deserve it for buying that ****.

Joints look so cheap and ugly, yet they're just charging whatever they feel like. :lol:

I used to feel bad for these kids, but after seeing this **** em. They're getting swindled in a major way they deserve it for buying that ****.

:x Those prices :stoneface:

That's a lot of lunch meat sandwiches :smh:

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] *saved*

1:25 apparently this is a dance lmao wow looking like king lil jaymes brown
Damn and lil jay obviously been jean shopping at kohls

Last edited:

lol u got me ****** up..this ***** out here snappin his neck 
laugh.gif
 idk whats worst the nae nae or that 

lookin like 

Last edited:
this dude got off on this joint :pimp:

Yeah dawg I give him that! He def went all the way in on that joint. I fools with that. Now if durk was anything like this dude then I cld half way see but smh he not.

Bruh said "catch a body like a trampoline" tho! [emoji]128563[/emoji]

Last edited:

lol u got me ****** up..this ***** out here snappin his neck :lol:  idk whats worst the nae nae or that 

lookin like 

:rofl: :rofl:

:x Those prices :stoneface:

That's a lot of lunch meat sandwiches :smh:

Basically looking like these

normal_3MB_promo_photo.jpg

Man I aint listened to Keef since Bang 2 came out and disappointed tf outta me. I know hes dropped alot of stuff since but whats been good? I liked Keefs old stuff like Finally Famous, Back From The Dead & Bang 1

Back
Top Bottom