**CHIEF KEEF**

can't embed WSHH vid but heres the link.
somebody HALP.

Last edited:
roll.gif
Chief Keef ain't ordinary bruh.
Somethings off with  ol boy  Hahaaaa

any body can get put on know. Homey sucks , but hes in the same category as soulja boy. he will be irrelevant after the album drops

Oh boy this guy is something else...
his recent comments regarding Kanye West…

CampaignSosa300[emoji]10004[/emoji]
@ChiefKeef

@kanyewest ain't do **** for me Hoppin on da song wasn't enuff I made myself hot #300 all by myself

Classic case of when keeping it real goes wrong :smh:

He's exactly right tho.

But because you people consider Kanye West your God...you're going to see it otherwise.

Point blank. The kid was buzzing before the Kanye remix.

We were seeing labels courting him long before that remix came out.

He's exactly right tho.
But because you people consider Kanye West your God...you're going to see it otherwise.

I'mma Kanye fan but not like some of the dudes on here are lol but one cannot deny that Ye helped dude get even more fans and exposure by hopping on the remix to I Don't Like. And even if he was right, thats not some stuff you should say. It makes you seem ungrateful. Its all good tho, I can careless what dude says & does as long he releases Finally Rich before his self made or Kanye assisted buzz disappears completely lol

He's exactly right tho.

tru tho

He's exactly right tho.

Nope. I grew up in Chicago and then lived in Chicago from 2008 to 5 months ago for school and heard about him when rumors surfaced kanye was getting on some scrubs song to remix it. That scrub turned out to be chief keef. I mean I appreciate rap artists that arent the most lyrical because some still make decent music. Chief keef however, he sucks plain and simple. The sooner he falls off, the better.

Nope. I grew up in Chicago and then lived in Chicago from 2008 to 5 months ago for school and heard about him when rumors surfaced kanye was getting on some scrubs song to remix it. That scrub turned out to be chief keef. I mean I appreciate rap artists that arent the most lyrical because some still make decent music. Chief keef however, he sucks plain and simple. The sooner he falls off, the better.

Don't care where you live. Fact is he was buzzing before that song came out.

Don't care where you live. Fact is he was buzzing before that song came out.

The point of mentioning where Im from is that's where he's from and where his buzz started and I had not heard of him (not that Im the be all end all, but I follow rap and listen to local radio everyday there and hadnt heard of him). Also, wouldnt you agree there's different levels of buzzing and that he blew up on a national level AFTER kanye remixed his song? You think you had white girls singing I Dont Like before the remix? Street buzzing does not equal mainstream buzzing. You think he wouldve performed at a big concert like lollapalooza if it wasnt for Kanye remixing his song? Dont act dumb like theres not a huge difference from his buzz before and after the I Dont Like remix or Im going to assume youre his cousin or something.

Last edited:
i'd be pissed too, people act like kanye made him the dude he is today. when is the last time you heard them play don't like remix in the club?:lol: it's always the og. song is too thorough for kanye, he didn't belong on it in the first place.

I'm from the camp where I don't get why Keef has to be mad about this. I'm sure interview questions would get a little old, like "do you look up to Kanye?" But this kid seems like a punk.

The point of mentioning where Im from is that's where he's from and where his buzz started and I had not heard of him (not that Im the be all end all, but I follow rap and listen to local radio everyday there and hadnt heard of him). Also, wouldnt you agree there's different levels of buzzing and that he blew up on a national level AFTER kanye remixed his song? You think you had white girls singing I Dont Like before the remix? Street buzzing does not equal mainstream buzzing. You think he wouldve performed at a big concert like lollapalooza if it wasnt for Kanye remixing his song? Dont act dumb like theres not a huge difference from his buzz before and after the I Dont Like remix or Im going to assume youre his cousin or something.

Go on youtube and look at his show w/ Meek Mill in Chicago...which was before the remix. The entire audience is full of white people reciting I Don't Like (THE OG version) word for word.

Again...what point are you trying to make? Just because YOU weren't up on him doesn't mean a plethora of other people weren't.

Go on youtube and look at his show w/ Meek Mill in Chicago...which was before the remix. The entire audience is full of white people reciting I Don't Like (THE OG version) word for word.
Again...what point are you trying to make? Just because YOU weren't up on him doesn't mean a plethora of other people weren't.

I already said Im not the end all, be all of who determines if someone is buzzing or not. Thanks for selectively skipping over that part. My point is, since you missed it the first time, is that youre delusional if you think there wasnt a huge shift in his buzz before and after the I Dont Like remix and he has Kanye to thank for that.

Last edited:
vanilla ice, u gotta kno NTers 'buzz' aint the buzz the rest of us hear...these same guys tell us ross is the biggest act in rap..cause of his 'buzz'

im convinced NTers let a bunch of youtube videos and hits tell em whats 'buzzing'

meanwhile...in the real world..i never heard of dude before the remix...period...and i hang wit dudes who bang anything ignorant...from oj to gunplay, and i aint hear nobody bangin 3hunna before the remix...

straight like thaaaaaat

The whole "internet" and "real world" ..."I ain't heard it playing in my hood" argument.

Ok bro...ya'll got it. He was a nobody before Kanye West. He owes his life to him and should suck his **** on request.

I'll say one last thing. If the kid wasn't hot or buzzing...WHY DID KANYE REMIX THE SONG?

Please show ONE other instance where a MEGASTAR jumped on someone's song who wasn't already popping...

I'll wait.

Last edited:
Kanye did the remix to benefit himself ..

To make it seem like he's still intouch with his city's music scene , cuz he's not

hell , he wouldn't even let keef or chop hear it til it dropped on radio ... Keef and Chop was on twitter mad about that **** ( rightfully so imo)

Kanye ain't do keef no favors foreal , cuz he was already blowin up.

The whole "internet" and "real world" ..."I ain't heard it playing in my hood" argument.
Ok bro...ya'll got it. He was a nobody before Kanye West. He owes his life to him and should suck his **** on request.
I'll say one last thing. If the kid wasn't hot or buzzing...WHY DID KANYE REMIX THE SONG?
Please show ONE other instance where a MEGASTAR jumped on someone's song who wasn't already popping...
I'll wait.

Nobody is saying he owes him his life or he should suck his ****. Apparently you dont believe in the concept of shades of gray. Everything is black and white to you. You win man, Kanye west remixing the song had zero effect on his career. Actually, he shouldve told kanye to fall back cause he's too good for kanye or any other rappers. It was possibly detrimental to his career to work with the bums on GOOD music. Chief keef has the most buzz of all time. Nobody seeing his buzz. Forget 50 cent "In the club" buzz or when tupac was released from jail buzz or NSYNC during the TRL days buzz. Keef got them all beat. See how that doesnt make sense? He had some buzz before the remix and had way more buzz after the remix. How this is disputable is beyond me.

Kanye did the remix to benefit himself ..
To make it seem like he's still intouch with his city's music scene , cuz he's not

I would agree with this as probably the main reason he made the remix. Well have to disagree on whether it did him a favor or not.

Last edited:
Nobody is saying he owes him his life or he should suck his ****. Apparently you dont believe in the concept of shades of gray. Everything is black and white to you. You win man, Kanye west remixing the song had zero effect on his career. Actually, he shouldve told kanye to fall back cause he's too good for kanye or any other rappers. It was possibly detrimental to his career to work with the bums on GOOD music. Chief keef has the most buzz of all time. Nobody seeing his buzz. Forget 50 cent "In the club" buzz or when tupac was released from jail buzz or NSYNC during the TRL days buzz. Keef got them all beat. See how that doesnt make sense? He had some buzz before the remix and had way more buzz after the remix. How this is disputable is beyond me.
I would agree with this as probably the main reason he made the remix. Well have to disagree on whether it did him a favor or not.

Point to me ONE time where I said the remix didn't help. Please....one time.

My whole point is that anyone attacking the kid and saying he is ungrateful because he said he made himself hot and not Kanye is OFF BASE. And that is a fact. Just like I said...if the **** wasn't hot already then Ye wouldn't have jumped on it.

Last edited:
vanilla ice, u gotta kno NTers 'buzz' aint the buzz the rest of us hear...these same guys tell us ross is the biggest act in rap..cause of his 'buzz'

im convinced NTers let a bunch of youtube videos and hits tell em whats 'buzzing'

meanwhile...in the real world..i never heard of dude before the remix...period...and i hang wit dudes who bang anything ignorant...from oj to gunplay, and i aint hear nobody bangin 3hunna before the remix...

straight like thaaaaaat

man this the reason why I had to stop messing with NT like that :lol: :lol: Cats be swearing up and DOWN something is hot/popular when it's not.

Chief Keef gained crazy exposure because of Kanye, point blank. Did people know of him? Well duh, yea they did. Compared to how they know him NOW though? C'mon dawg, you KNOW it's no comparison.

Back
Top Bottom