**CHIEF KEEF**

Fredo beat selection on that tape
sick.gif
just wish his lyrics was at least average

So out of these 4 dudes, which one(s) y'all think is actually gonna be around and have a career?

Durk, simply because he's the only one out the group that doesn't seem like a hothead. He looks like he actually thinks and plans ishh out, which is more than can be said about the rest, judging by appearances of course... :lol:

Fredo looks the soldier of the group, so he'll be the first to go to jail for assaulting someone who "disrespected" the set.

Keef is borderline ******ed. He needs hot beats to stay relevant imo because his lyrics aint worth much. I honestly dont see him having a long career.

Reese is the anomaly here. Some of his raps are nice, plus he has the edge to him. Frankly, he could be the biggest out of them all, but I see him getting caught up in some nonesense.

Honestly what are y'all seeing that's so :x about these new Fredo and Reese songs? At this point I'm just hearing the same beat over and over, and I actually like the trap sound. I just don't get it, the only thing I've heard out this camp that went undeniably extra hard was keef's stuff. The other guys I'm just not getting.

At least Keef has some catchy bars to supplement hearing the same thing over and over, these cats aren't good.

Last edited:
****** are gonna like what they wanna like. You dudes coming in complaining about what other dudes listen to ain't gonna change that.

Last edited:
No one is complaining pull your panties out your *** fam. I'm asking a legit question, what other songs by the cats out of this camp are actually :x because the ones posted just aren't.

Last edited:
Yeah...I ain't gettin in no back and forth and exchanging insults no more on here. You got it dog. I'm just saying I don't understand the logic behind asking ****** why like something. If you don't like something...them saying why they like something ain't gonna change your mind about so what's your point?

It's not the fact that we care if other dudes like the song. I'm just interested in hearing what exactly makes this so :x worry.. There are literally 10+ tapes you can click on the front of livemixtapes right now and hear the same EXACT sound... same beats same flow, same content, there is an over saturation of this **** now and yall just keep feeding the hype train.

Hell lil mouse who is 13 yrs old makes music on par if not BETTER than these dudes yall are wow'n about it just seems like hype for the sake of it but enjoy

No one is complaining pull your panties out your *** fam. I'm asking a legit question, what other songs by the cats out of this camp are actually
sick.gif
because the ones posted just aren't.
When Reese drops the Traffic remix with Jeezy you will understand

Durk, simply because he's the only one out the group that doesn't seem like a hothead. He looks like he actually thinks and plans ishh out, which is more than can be said about the rest, judging by appearances of course... :lol:
Fredo looks the soldier of the group, so he'll be the first to go to jail for assaulting someone who "disrespected" the set.
Keef is borderline ******ed. He needs hot beats to stay relevant imo because his lyrics aint worth much. I honestly dont see him having a long career.
Reese is the anomaly here. Some of his raps are nice, plus he has the edge to him. Frankly, he could be the biggest out of them all, but I see him getting caught up in some nonesense.

On point

Honestly what are y'all seeing that's so
sick.gif
about these new Fredo and Reese songs? At this point I'm just hearing the same beat over and over, and I actually like the trap sound. I just don't get it, the only thing I've heard out this camp that went undeniably extra hard was keef's stuff. The other guys I'm just not getting.
At least Keef has some catchy bars to supplement hearing the same thing over and over, these cats aren't good.
Because it knocks in the whip which should tell you how far the genre has fallen when people justify that as the reason they listen to these awful raps.

Because it knocks in the whip which should tell you how far the genre has fallen when people justify that as the reason they listen to these awful raps.

That's all they talk about. All you see if ":x that beat though" or "this beat is crazy". That's all it takes for people to listen to something nowadays.

Man, there's a time and place for everything.

I don't wanna hear Chief Keef n them when I'm just in the crib chillin or studying. And I don't wanna hear no Lupe when I'm drunk at a house party.

Live and let live.

Man, there's a time and place for everything.
I don't wanna hear Chief Keef n them when I'm just in the crib chillin or studying. And I don't wanna hear no Lupe when I'm drunk at a house party.
Live and let live.

Don't even bother trying to explain that **** anymore g.

****** just naturally like to rain on ****** parades. Type of dudes that used to pop the ballons at birthday parties just because :smh:

Back
Top Bottom