**CHIEF KEEF**

Originally Posted by Shaze804

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

It boggles my mind...how in most threads about artists on here...the most vocal #@$#@+ are the one's that DON'T like the artist(s).

Like bruh...we get it already. Why are you still posting in the thread if you don't !%$@ w/ him?

Right.
 keef was buzzin before kanye to mane 
FACT.

I be in Englewood err other day these days. Folks beeeeeeeeeeeeeen talking bout lil dude. They just been hush hush. Like a month ago (before I was back on NT...so naturally I didn't know who he was
grin.gif
) Chief Keef drove by where me and my dudes were posted. I admit, he was sitting pretty tall for a youngster. That's about all I noticed....a young *%%+# riding clean
pimp.gif
. So yeah...my dude's all like "Yeah that's Keef...he's such and such nephew (ya'll know how !%*%** be
laugh.gif
). He used to say he was on his way to the top. I guess so now...". I was just like eh... the more you know... I guess. 

Cool story. Random story was irrelevant. I know.

I'm just saying it's always that silent *%! 2 or 3 thousand people that know your name but be too afraid to say it until somebody else famous does. Kanye didn't put Keef on. If anything, Keef is helping Kanye out by giving him something "young and street" to jump down with. Ya'll heard that weak *%! verse on the remix. Kanye was so lost..
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ICY DEAD BENZ

Originally Posted by Prada G

Originally Posted by Peep Game

How though
laugh.gif
? It truly is an accurate comparison, had the alonzo mourning gif flashing in my head when i read that
laugh.gif
what the hell are you talking about?
let me break it down for the simple folks

kreayshawn got a multimillion dollar deal off hype and has not paid out

chief queef got a buzz because of kanye and not because of his music

kanye has great influence and cosigns mean a lot today

flocka is not my music but i can understand why people like it

listen to his music ITS HORRID

Son nobody in the hood is checkin for kanye.
laugh.gif

I didn't even kno Kanye co-signed him until i heard the remix. Kanye has little to do with why he's blowin up.

Two totally differnt audiences.

oh you in the hood, but got internet access???
real gangster of bro.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by John Mayer

Originally Posted by Prada G

what the hell are you talking about?
let me break it down for the simple folks

kreayshawn got a multimillion dollar deal off hype and has not paid out

chief queef got a buzz because of kanye and not because of his music

kanye has great influence and cosigns mean a lot today

flocka is not my music but i can understand why people like it

listen to his music ITS HORRID

laugh.gif

I didn't even kno Kanye co-signed him until i heard the remix. Kanye has little to do with why he's blowin up.

real gangster of bro.
tongue.gif
where y'all get this @%#+ from?
i know dudes who fighting gun charges, dealin and be on twitter with the worst grammar just $%$#!% off. you all can't HONESTLY believe that dudes in the hood, hood (not the rap hood
laugh.gif
) don't be on the interwebs...y'all are TRIPPIN

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

laugh.gif

real gangster of bro.
tongue.gif
i know dudes who fighting gun charges, dealin and be on twitter with the worst grammar just $%$#!% off. you all can't HONESTLY believe that dudes in the hood, hood (not the rap hood
laugh.gif
.....I can't believe you responded bro..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MotivatedMidwestMogul

real gangster of bro.
tongue.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

naw man i know dudes who legit think like that. like "man the real Gs ain't on the internet." 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

naw man i know dudes who legit think like that. like "man the real Gs ain't on the internet." 
It's 2012 though. I've sold weed on twitter...from 45 miles away.....to an NTer.......
laugh.gif
....cats just be talking to talk
grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It's 2012 though. I've sold weed on twitter...from 45 miles away.....to an NTer.......
laugh.gif
....cats just be talking to talk

facepalm.jpg

MAJOR facepalm
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
But hey, it's 2012, as long as nobody is openly posting weed prices on the TL and pics of themselves selling and smoking it, I guess it's all good...

Originally Posted by Peep Game

MAJOR facepalm
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
But hey, it's 2012, as long as nobody is openly posting weed prices on the TL and pics of themselves selling and smoking it, I guess it's all good...
Exactly... it aint like it was all up in my mentions. I know what I'm doing... just know my mans needed what he needed and I had a guy in his area so I made that happen. Simple. Aint like it was a pound
laugh.gif
.  I'd have done the same for any non-wutang members of NT that I fudge with...

@+%$#$ got internet in the hood. Point made.
laugh.gif

We move closer and closer to the world in the movie Idiocracy every single day it seems.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

We move closer and closer to the world in the movie Idiocracy every single day it seems.
You claimed to have gotten chills when you heard Peso though...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
Let's not compare Rocky's 1st tape to Back From The Dead though. Please don't.

Pretty hype &@^ song. Still feel like I've been hearing that same type of song on a loop for like 3 years now though.

SOSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Back
Top Bottom