Chili Red AM90 / Identify?

Mods: I apologize in advance if I posted in the wrong forum. Please move it accordingly. Thanks. All Air Max Heads, I need your help identifying these shoes! Iwon this on eBay last week from a seller based out of New Mexico. Never seen this color way but then again I'm not fully into AM90s. The shoes were shippedin another shoes box; ie not OG box. Date of manufacture is 11/05/08, style number is 604133-025-00. When I google this number, it comes up with an Air MaxPlus style number and also a bunch of Chinese sites selling a knock off version of the real Air Max Plus. This was the first indication to me that it was fake.Google also yielded no image results. Now I need your guys expert opinions! If they are fake, i'm not too disappointed. I didn't pay too much forthem and if worse comes to worse, they'll be work-on-car-shoes.
happy.gif
Thanks in advance. Your input is greatly appreciated.

They were just sold as "red am90s", didn't know any better so I bought them but I believe they probably started out as fake infrareds and thedude just posted it as red am90s so a chump like me would buy it. When I picked them up, something was telling me they were fakes. O well, work on car shoesthey are...

damn those don't look too good...I wanna say fakes, but I'll let someone from AMFAM come in and let you know...fyi you might wanna start your disuputenow to get your $ back

damn man. you should have pm'ed me if you weren't sure. those are super fake. good to see you posting on the only real sneaker messageboard.

nerd.gif
They look just like a pair of fakes I ended up with a while back. In mycase, the seller was willing to refund my money but it would have ended up costing more to send the shoes back than what I had originally paid. Have you triedcontacting the seller about getting a refund?

Disgusting horrible fakes kill the person that made them and trafficked them
mad.gif

edit Next time post pics etc in the legit thread prior to buying.

Back
Top Bottom