Chilli AM 95's. Again.

Originally Posted by OGfiend

I'm gonna say what I always say when I see new 95s these days, they don't look like '95s to me...

Something is very off and its not just the air units.

I think it's the toe. Air Max 1s have this same issue, where the edge of the toebox is almost perpendicular to the rest of the shoe. It, along withcountless other Nike runners, used to have a more gentle sloping toebox.

I well be copping these also . Not a fan of the laces but then again Im not rocking these everyday . COPPED .

Originally Posted by you go boy

chillis are wack anyway... give me neons like how they made em in 03 then we talkin

i cant agree with the first half of this statement, but yes, neon 95s releasing again would be much appreciated. i still really want a pair with that darkergradient on them.

these are copped

mint green pair isn't bad but I'm not a fan of pastel looking colors I'd have to see them inperson
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by you go boy

chillis are wack anyway... give me neons like how they made em in 03 then we talkin

More like the Neon's from 99

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by OGfiend

I'm gonna say what I always say when I see new 95s these days, they don't look like '95s to me...

Something is very off and its not just the air units.

I think it's the toe. Air Max 1s have this same issue, where the edge of the toebox is almost perpendicular to the rest of the shoe. It, along with countless other Nike runners, used to have a more gentle sloping toebox.
That is part of it, but the thing that really throws off the 09 95s is the width of the bottom panel. Line them up next to any 95, even just fromlast year and you will notice the anthracite strip is almost twice as tall/wide. Thats why i think they look so different even just from a glance.

Here are two more pics of the new green or mint. Sorry if been posted.
58e35800ebe4c6d83e0e3a7d885d8be06f820e6.jpg

0ff35b10e2f8cf8e3af239708cb483924d4cc40.jpg

they look good, but the recent release 95 quality is really bad. not sure what other think but its like card board.

they look good to me. i wish they were releasing at beginning of summer instead of at the end though

Originally Posted by mjvc

Here are two more pics of the new green or mint. Sorry if been posted.
58e35800ebe4c6d83e0e3a7d885d8be06f820e6.jpg

0ff35b10e2f8cf8e3af239708cb483924d4cc40.jpg

not feeling these, it looks like a color for females

Back
Top Bottom