CHILLIN IN CALI WITH MY DODGE CHALLENGER R/T HEMI...

Nice. Enjoy it. 
pimp.gif

Like for real my dudes, there may be better, more expensive and refined cars...but the chicks LOVE this ride yo. Soon as I got out of the car at the hotel this fine Mexican chick approached me talking about how she like my ride, and was asking me if I was from in town. She was hinting towards getting up later, but I passed. I just don't trust situations when it's that easy. Call it maturity or whatever.

Like for real my dudes, there may be better, more expensive and refined cars...but the chicks LOVE this ride yo. Soon as I got out of the car at the hotel this fine Mexican chick approached me talking about how she like my ride, and was asking me if I was from in town. She was hinting towards getting up later, but I passed. I just don't trust situations when it's that easy. Call it maturity or whatever.

^^^No doubt Al Audi. For straight line performance American muscle cars are 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Just don't try to hit any corners in them 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. They primarily are for "stuntin" and showcasing. I can only imagine how the SRT8 feels when smashing out from a red light.

^^^No doubt Al Audi. For straight line performance American muscle cars are 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Just don't try to hit any corners in them 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. They primarily are for "stuntin" and showcasing. I can only imagine how the SRT8 feels when smashing out from a red light.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

ducktales4.jpg

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

ducktales4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom