China got the $100 aPad tablet. America gets the $150 Augen... (edit: Specs added)

sounds pretty good actually. But can you read on these like you would on an ebook reader?(without the contrast, like a book)

sounds pretty good actually. But can you read on these like you would on an ebook reader?(without the contrast, like a book)

Definitley seems really cool for 150

any true computer heads think its worth it with 256mb of ram? better then a netbook? it does have access to android marketplace that's pretty cool

Definitley seems really cool for 150

any true computer heads think its worth it with 256mb of ram? better then a netbook? it does have access to android marketplace that's pretty cool

I'll wait that youtube clip showed that it was still kinda laggy. My Evo is doing just fine for now I will prolly cop something in the future tho that price point is perfect

I'll wait that youtube clip showed that it was still kinda laggy. My Evo is doing just fine for now I will prolly cop something in the future tho that price point is perfect

Better than what I thought, but I was doing research and the 256mb of ram will not be enough for the next version of android or something along those lines. 
BTW, Motorola is coming out with a iPad like device as well as asus soon.

Better than what I thought, but I was doing research and the 256mb of ram will not be enough for the next version of android or something along those lines. 
BTW, Motorola is coming out with a iPad like device as well as asus soon.

256 MB RAM
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom