China invades america. Vol. If

Cool.
pimp.gif

I was going to say, Wait, doesn't America do all that to the other countries?

But finished watching the video.
laugh.gif

Wait, did we all just watch the same video?

That @+%$ flew over your heads. The big picture was NOT China invading us, or even having a base in Texas. Read between the lines.

Bottom line, the main point they are making, is already happening.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkai...est-threat-to-civil-liberties-americans-face/

I can't believe they even have allowed Ron Paul to try to expose them on a national level like this for so long to begin with. No way in hell "they" let him win the election. If there was 10 steps to the plan, they are aleady on step 6 or 7, they won't let Ron Paul or anyone else get in the way. Obama will be relected and we're all ##@%!%.

As I was watching the video I thought exactly of what's going on right now in the Middle East.

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

lol @ this redneck who created this facebook group.  dude lives in my city where it is heavily populated with Chinese people talkin about "little yellow @%%+@*@" running around everywhere.  need to find out where this fool lives & invite a bunch of people to %$#% his house up.  
Yea I'm from the 604 too. Group is mad ignorant, dude tried to claim he wasn't racist and was against Chinese Nationalist policies while clearly his girl and some female relatives in his fam got trained by some FOB China dudes in a Porsche SUV.
roll.gif

and I DID watch the thread video. If one of the Mods allows me to post new topics maybe I won't have to reply to threads that are only semi relevant to what I wanna discuss with NT. 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by sauuceking

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

lol @ this redneck who created this facebook group.  dude lives in my city where it is heavily populated with Chinese people talkin about "little yellow @%%+@*@" running around everywhere.  need to find out where this fool lives & invite a bunch of people to %$#% his house up.  
Yea I'm from the 604 too. Group is mad ignorant, dude tried to claim he wasn't racist and was against Chinese Nationalist policies while clearly his girl and some female relatives in his fam got trained by some FOB China dudes in a Porsche SUV.
roll.gif

and I DID watch the thread video. If one of the Mods allows me to post new topics maybe I won't have to reply to threads that are only semi relevant to what I wanna discuss with NT. 
mad.gif
It's not only him, the majority of the rednecks who joined that group are from the 604 or the interior.  Makes me sick
sick.gif
.  I hope every single one of them %%*$+!!$!#$+! gets %!+@%* by an AIDS ****.  Don't report the group, my dude.  Raise awareness and send the link out to everyone on your Facebook so they can recognize him when he's out and about.  Guarantee he's gonna catch one, sooner or later.  I still wanna find out where this fool lives.

Back
Top Bottom