China Plans Huge Buses That Can DRIVE OVER Cars (PHOTOS)

That's nice. When I was at the World Expo in Shanghai a couple weeks ago, a big thing China was pushing is investing in renewable energies, and trying to reduce the carbon footprint. This looks good. Less people in cars on the road, and less traffic.

That's nice. When I was at the World Expo in Shanghai a couple weeks ago, a big thing China was pushing is investing in renewable energies, and trying to reduce the carbon footprint. This looks good. Less people in cars on the road, and less traffic.

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

I'd be really claustrophobic under one of those things driving..........imagine seeing it block out the sun as it envelops you
frown.gif
seriously, i dont even like driving next to regular buses or semis...really cool idea though

I'd be really claustrophobic under one of those things driving..........imagine seeing it block out the sun as it envelops you
frown.gif
seriously, i dont even like driving next to regular buses or semis...really cool idea though

frown.gif

great for rainy driving though.

frown.gif

great for rainy driving though.

Originally Posted by Manglor

How the hell can you EXIT with one of those around you or behind you or any damn where near you?!?!

Exactly. You can't turn when you're under one. And I don't see how these things will be able to cross intersections.

Back
Top Bottom