Chinese Accidents... goodness

eek.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
@ 2:05. dude was chillin' and didn't expect to be under the front fender.

and for some reason, i laughed hard at 3:52 when the car just sped into the ditch.

I dont understand how when there is 2 people on bikes turning coming at eachother they have a good 5 seconds to react but instead drive straight into eachother.
Are they slow in the head to not turn, your both on a bike going 3 mph, or just stop.

LMFAO...

smh, chinese drivers are the worst.. they have no consideration for others on the road. seems like all the accidents are on the same intersection

This is kind of stupid. Why would people just fly threw there without yielding or braking. Its like they are hoping to get hit

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

This might seem like a dumb question but, how the hell are they not going to look the other way and see a car coming? Like, I know there's no stop sign there but it looks like half these people are just driving in a straight line with their eyes closed
laugh.gif
How lacking are you in common sense that you don't even look to see if somebody's coming from the side?

I see it
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
. Crazy how they see but they don't see. It is like they see what is gonna happen but they don't think that it will actually happen
laugh.gif

Is it me or does this video perfectly sum up humanity's endeavors? Technology well-beyond our means, no long-term planning and one disaster after another.

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

This might seem like a dumb question but, how the hell are they not going to look the other way and see a car coming? Like, I know there's no stop sign there but it looks like half these people are just driving in a straight line with their eyes closed
laugh.gif
How lacking are you in common sense that you don't even look to see if somebody's coming from the side?

I see it
nerd.gif
eye don't think they can't

Back
Top Bottom