Chinese egg house vol. Even Da Heightz snickers!!!

eek.gif

[h2]Beijing’s Egg House[/h2]
By Barry Ritholtz - December 23rd, 2010, 9:45AM

While we await new home sales at 10, let’s consider a different abode than the typical McMansion, a smaller residence in the crowded and expensive city of Beijing:

What’s an architect to do when he can’t afford to pay rent in one of the most expensive cities in the world? Erect a solar-powered, grass-clad, egg-shaped hut on the streets of Beijing, of course.

Rent free, and no commuting costs.

>

>

>

Too bad the city made him take it down

>

eek.gif

[h2]Beijing’s Egg House[/h2]
By Barry Ritholtz - December 23rd, 2010, 9:45AM

While we await new home sales at 10, let’s consider a different abode than the typical McMansion, a smaller residence in the crowded and expensive city of Beijing:

What’s an architect to do when he can’t afford to pay rent in one of the most expensive cities in the world? Erect a solar-powered, grass-clad, egg-shaped hut on the streets of Beijing, of course.

Rent free, and no commuting costs.

>

>

>

Too bad the city made him take it down

>

That's the only egg he'll be letting his kids off in. Ask dude for his address "i stay at the corner of dog poo and cigarette butt, just look for the gum wrapper and follow the ant line, you'll see it". He might need dog walker insurance.

That's the only egg he'll be letting his kids off in. Ask dude for his address "i stay at the corner of dog poo and cigarette butt, just look for the gum wrapper and follow the ant line, you'll see it". He might need dog walker insurance.

craigslist meetup went sour.. buyer had his crew come over to my crib so I 'scrambled'... now I'm 'over easy' and it's nothing but 'sunny side up'

im high

Back
Top Bottom