Chingy keeps winning

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Wow... that last vid. She/he really looks like a chick.

$$%% is scary b.
4 real. She/he sounds like a chick too

that's because she is a girl now she just wasn't born one
laugh.gif

why are so many people putting so much interest into all things gay lately? & the people that are putting the most interest in it are against it in the first place. I dont understand.

why are so many people putting so much interest into all things gay lately? & the people that are putting the most interest in it are against it in the first place. I dont understand.

Originally Posted by Intoxicated

Yea i've noticed that too... I guess cause that gay %%*% is getting more and more accepted now
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Intoxicated

Yea i've noticed that too... I guess cause that gay %%*% is getting more and more accepted now
ohwell.gif

whyd you just post that in a year old thread. As if dude is relevant, and as if that video was even relevant to this old #+! thread

whyd you just post that in a year old thread. As if dude is relevant, and as if that video was even relevant to this old #+! thread

Yo I've never said %*+* about you bumping old threads, but this is outrageous... 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Yo I've never said %*+* about you bumping old threads, but this is outrageous... 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

"young ching-a-ling"... interesting

anyway... Nate Doggs not dead? yall trollin me right? we had a goin home party for him, tho
laugh.gif
... srs

Edit: I jus saw those posts were made in 2010...

DIPSETTTTT!!!!!1
mad.gif
mad.gif

son...

anyway... Nate Doggs not dead? yall trollin me right? we had a goin home party for him, tho
laugh.gif
... srs

DIPSETTTTT!!!!!1
mad.gif
mad.gif

son...

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

laugh.gif
... srs

DIPSETTTTT!!!!!1
mad.gif
mad.gif

son...
roll.gif
roll.gif

DIPPPPPSEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

laugh.gif
... srs

DIPSETTTTT!!!!!1
mad.gif
mad.gif

son...
roll.gif
roll.gif

DIPPPPPSEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Damn this thread had me losing my mind like.....

For one......WHEN IN THE HELL DID A NATE DOGG CD COME OUT AND ONLY SELL 300 copies

For two.....WHY WERE FOLKS TALKING LIKE NATE DOGG DIDNT DIE RECENTLY......

then i realized the resident grave digger is at work....
laugh.gif

Damn this thread had me losing my mind like.....

For one......WHEN IN THE HELL DID A NATE DOGG CD COME OUT AND ONLY SELL 300 copies

For two.....WHY WERE FOLKS TALKING LIKE NATE DOGG DIDNT DIE RECENTLY......

then i realized the resident grave digger is at work....
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom