Chipotle Appreciation Thread!!!!!

Are there any in Washington?
nerd.gif

Overrated. It's not bad, but I just don't see the hype in it. I rather go get some real Mexican food.

Overrated. It's not bad, but I just don't see the hype in it. I rather go get some real Mexican food.

Originally Posted by Kramer

nerd.gif
yeah. i see you're from the 253...there's a chipotle in federal way by Best Buy and Panda Express. there's also one up by UW on the ave.

those are the only two I've been to but I'm sure there are more.

Originally Posted by Kramer

nerd.gif
yeah. i see you're from the 253...there's a chipotle in federal way by Best Buy and Panda Express. there's also one up by UW on the ave.

those are the only two I've been to but I'm sure there are more.

Chipotle is definitely appreciated!!!

BUT I hate it when people mispronounce it as CHI-POL-TEE's. I mean how do you even get that when the L comes after the T? 

Chipotle is definitely appreciated!!!

BUT I hate it when people mispronounce it as CHI-POL-TEE's. I mean how do you even get that when the L comes after the T? 

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

Chipotle is great if you love cilantro.

Ate there one time, never again. And I actually like cilantro.

idk if im reading this +%@+ wrong or what, but this makes 0 sense

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

Chipotle is great if you love cilantro.

Ate there one time, never again. And I actually like cilantro.

idk if im reading this +%@+ wrong or what, but this makes 0 sense

I have a chicken burrito bowl with black beans, hot sauce and/or cheese and/or sour cream and/or corn with tons and tons of black pepper 3x a week

I'm a fat ++*

I have a chicken burrito bowl with black beans, hot sauce and/or cheese and/or sour cream and/or corn with tons and tons of black pepper 3x a week

I'm a fat ++*

Back
Top Bottom