Chipotle Appreciation Thread!!!!!

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Greatly appreciated.  A new location just opened up around my way in Upper Marlboro and I went there last night.  I love their chips as well.

the one by navy fed and wawa? i saw that on my way home on sunday. i had no idea its open.....
pimp.gif

Yes, that one, it's open.  A bit of a long line as usual but that's to be expected.  Didn't know you lived around the way.

Definitely appreciated! A while ago I thought Chipotle was only a NYC thing cause there's like 10 locations in the city and 1 in brooklyn lol
I always get the chicken burrito with everything including the sauteed vegetables. The burritos cost about 8 to 8.50 in the city though.. but the chips and guac are a must!
I remember back in high school my friends put me on the free "cup for water" in which they ended up filling with soda anyway.
Theres also a location at union square that sells margaritas for almost 10 dollars.

edit

The location near 23rd st and Lexington is unappreciated though. They recently started diluting their chipotle tobasco sauces
sick.gif

Definitely appreciated! A while ago I thought Chipotle was only a NYC thing cause there's like 10 locations in the city and 1 in brooklyn lol
I always get the chicken burrito with everything including the sauteed vegetables. The burritos cost about 8 to 8.50 in the city though.. but the chips and guac are a must!
I remember back in high school my friends put me on the free "cup for water" in which they ended up filling with soda anyway.
Theres also a location at union square that sells margaritas for almost 10 dollars.

edit

The location near 23rd st and Lexington is unappreciated though. They recently started diluting their chipotle tobasco sauces
sick.gif

Greatly appreciated.  A new location just opened up around my way in Upper Marlboro and I went there last night.  I love their chips as well.

the one by navy fed and wawa? i saw that on my way home on sunday. i had no idea its open.....
pimp.gif

Yes, that one, it's open.  A bit of a long line as usual but that's to be expected.  Didn't know you lived around the way.

me neither champ!

happy.gif

I just moved over here almost a year ago

pimp.gif

me neither champ!

happy.gif

Anyone else notice they changed the pinto beans last week or the week before? I eat there all the time but they changed something and it tastes like my burrito was sitting in water

Anyone else notice they changed the pinto beans last week or the week before? I eat there all the time but they changed something and it tastes like my burrito was sitting in water

pimp.gif

From tonight.
w8t187.jpg

First time going to a chipotle that the line goes left to right. Threw me off.

pimp.gif

From tonight.
w8t187.jpg

First time going to a chipotle that the line goes left to right. Threw me off.

I was finally able to try Moe's when I went away to school and although it isn't traditional with white rice or whatever, I like Chipotle better. I don't know what it is about it but it just is better. Moe's is good though but I love the guac at Chipotle. The price %$@@%+$ sucks though big time.

I was finally able to try Moe's when I went away to school and although it isn't traditional with white rice or whatever, I like Chipotle better. I don't know what it is about it but it just is better. Moe's is good though but I love the guac at Chipotle. The price %$@@%+$ sucks though big time.

pimp.gif

me neither champ!

happy.gif

Well welcome to the neighborhood.

Anyone else notice they changed the pinto beans last week or the week before? 

I haven't, but has anyone noticed that the corn is now white instead of yellow??

pimp.gif

me neither champ!

happy.gif

Well welcome to the neighborhood.

Anyone else notice they changed the pinto beans last week or the week before? 

I haven't, but has anyone noticed that the corn is now white instead of yellow??

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

I've been killing their giftcard promo.

If you buy a $25 giftcard, next time bring in the receipt and you get a free order.
Have about $150 in gift cards from them now
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

I've been killing their giftcard promo.

If you buy a $25 giftcard, next time bring in the receipt and you get a free order.
Have about $150 in gift cards from them now
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

in terms of fast food chain burritos in Boston, it ranks like #5 or #6 in a list of fast food chain burrito places.... part of the reason is Chipotle is the priciest for mediocrity. it does manage to beat out taco bell if one even counts that as a fast food burrito place....

u mess with Annas over chip?

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

in terms of fast food chain burritos in Boston, it ranks like #5 or #6 in a list of fast food chain burrito places.... part of the reason is Chipotle is the priciest for mediocrity. it does manage to beat out taco bell if one even counts that as a fast food burrito place....

u mess with Annas over chip?

Back
Top Bottom