Chipotle Appreciation

Steak tacos
pimp.gif

When im starving and getting of 1hr trip from leaving school chipotle hits the spot. Order 2 once with some tacos.....man to bad there is only 1 in brooklyn and i don't even live around there.

When im starving and getting of 1hr trip from leaving school chipotle hits the spot. Order 2 once with some tacos.....man to bad there is only 1 in brooklyn and i don't even live around there.

they run NYC workplace lunches, the Pork is fantastic, rivals the pernil of most hispanic restaurants, too bad they don't franchise

they run NYC workplace lunches, the Pork is fantastic, rivals the pernil of most hispanic restaurants, too bad they don't franchise

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

^ Queso queso queso...

chipotle doensn't have it...

plus the menu at Qdoba is alot bigger than Chipotle...

only thing i don't like is qdoba has saltier chips/taco shells and i hate salty food...
only reason i choose qdoba over chipolte...other than that it would be a draw....

lol i remember you writing on my status when i said I keep forgetting im never going to qdoba again.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

^ Queso queso queso...

chipotle doensn't have it...

plus the menu at Qdoba is alot bigger than Chipotle...

only thing i don't like is qdoba has saltier chips/taco shells and i hate salty food...
only reason i choose qdoba over chipolte...other than that it would be a draw....

lol i remember you writing on my status when i said I keep forgetting im never going to qdoba again.

I live in SAN DIEGO, but Chipotle is STILL appreciated...definitely a good change up from the reggie mex food here...love Chipotle

I live in SAN DIEGO, but Chipotle is STILL appreciated...definitely a good change up from the reggie mex food here...love Chipotle

Chipotle has become utter schwag.

I used to go there everyday in high school and get a steak burrito I could barely finish 1. In the past 2 years their burritos have become progressively smaller to the point where I could easily eat two.

Every time I see them making them, I feel like telling them to put more than a teaspoon of steak in the burrito.

Chipotle has become utter schwag.

I used to go there everyday in high school and get a steak burrito I could barely finish 1. In the past 2 years their burritos have become progressively smaller to the point where I could easily eat two.

Every time I see them making them, I feel like telling them to put more than a teaspoon of steak in the burrito.

Back
Top Bottom