Chipotle Tabasco Sauce Appreciation!!!

09753-original.jpg

Ok I might be super late on this, but this stuff is RIDICULOUS. It makes everything at least a thousand times better. It's especially kickass onChick-Fil-A sandwiches, grilled chicken, wings, burritos, hamburgers. I just had some with my pizza and I don't think I'll ever go back to pizzawithout it again
laugh.gif

Anybody else swear by this stuff?

pimp.gif
I got two bottles on deck. It's not spicy but it does taste great. I use it on scrambled eggs most of the time.

Never tried it before. I'll pick some up tomorrow when I hit up the grocery store.

How is it compared to regular Tabasco?

I don't even like regular tabasco that much, but this has a sort of smokiness to it that is just...MMMMMM.

.....every time i go to Chipotle.....i take the whole damn bottle of Chipotle Tobasco sauce
embarassed.gif

same with the Sierra Nevada Mustard at Plutos
laugh.gif

this is true, when tabasco was first trying to market this they packaged it as little packets like ketchup and it came with the regular tabasco sauce. When itried the sample i was scrambling supermarkets for the bottle.

stuffs good meng. what i like about it is that a little goes a long way. i dont have to bathe my food like regular picante or ketchup

that sauce is amazing. cant eat a chipotle burrito without it...

though I must say I haven't had chipotle in months... -_-

Originally Posted by Glory Glory Hallelujah

Umm.... THIS is the business.

14074L.jpg

pimp.gif
........op as soon as you posted this i drove to the store and jacket abottle of the chipotle. good look. i love spicy food

Back
Top Bottom