Choosing a Major Vol Transferring from JC

I'm in my first semester at JC in Socal and I want to transfer to UCLA. I'm pretty damn set on UCLA, but my major of choice is/was business economics.If you don't know already the competition to get into UCLA's bizecon program is
sick.gif
even with honors program. Knowing that I definately want to go to UCLA, I wasthinking of choosing another major, that's less competitive that would guarantee entry to UCLA. But looking through the major catalogue at UCLA, Ican't really find anything that tickles my fancy
laugh.gif

Anyone whose wondering...

http://www.registrar.ucla...talog/catalog09-10-3.htm

Any suggestions?
frown.gif

Some of my friends asked me about what to major in the other day, my cousins too...I told them to stay away from the business field in general if their notreally that interested in it. I would go into something medical but thats just me.

I recommend government/public administration or public policy cuz the government is amongst the top employers right now. in the next 4 years they are going tohire around 600,000 people and thats in a recession. also government benefits are the best.

damn son, how you figure you going to get into UCLA.... god damn... you come from jc dawg.....

thats a steep uphill climb.

have other schools in mind as well.

I sure as hell didn't get into my 1st choice. SMH, come to think about it, i can't get my 1st choice in womenz

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

damn son, how you figure you going to get into UCLA.... god damn... you come from jc dawg.....

thats a steep uphill climb.

have other schools in mind as well.

I sure as hell didn't get into my 1st choice. SMH, come to think about it, i can't get my 1st choice in womenz
It ain't that hard. My friend transferred to UCLA after doing well at a JC. Mind you, he barelypassed high school
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom