Choosing my next whip...

I've got some money stacked for a nice down payment.... looking to spend $35-$40k max

Need something to haul around my two boys (age 4 and 6)

Also, I run an IT business in LA and might need to occasionally transport equipment, servers, etc to a client's location.

Looking for something with moderate gas mileage too because I commute to LA from Long Beach Daily.

Been looking at the hybrid Toyota highlander and hybrid Optima for a bit...then I came across reviews for the Mazda CX9...

I'm going to head to a dealership to test drive this tomorrow...but it seems like it has ok gas mileage 22/28 and enough room to haul kids and cargo...... plus it looks dope and apparently drives nice. I do remember getting a mazda 6 as a rental when heading out to vegas back in my party days and the driving experience was noticeable to me. This vehicle and the mazda brand itself has me intrigued brehs....

Anybody have opinions or experiences with the cx9?

sdaaaasd.jpg

mazda-cx-9_100534563_l.jpg

2018-Mazda-CX-9-suv-fuel-economy.jpg

2016-Mazda-CX-9-Crenshaw-selects-3aaa.jpg

Mazda-CX-9-2018-First-Look.jpg

was looking at the cx9's...my sister got the mazda 6 and the interior is fuego...

it's between a nissan murano/toyota 4 runner or that cx9...

I'm a grown *** 6'5" *****..

what I look like in the m4?

If I was under 6' or asian i could rock with it.... but it would be m6 or better for me and that's out of my budget

Mazda been killing the game lately. Their interiors pretty much destroy everyone in the segment and I appreciate that they make cars with drivers in mind.

I'm a grown *** 6'5" *****..

what I look like in the m4?

If I was under 6' or asian i could rock with it.... but it would be m6 or better for me and that's out of my budget

a grown man can jump in back seat of a m4. you will be alright

The M4/M3 suggestions are clearly inside jokes, but since you're taking it seriously I figured I'd chime in:

I'm 6'+ and drove an MX-5 for 4 years with no problems. To act like you couldn't fit into a BMW while NBA players drive Ferraris and Lamborghinis is laughable.

The M4/M3 suggestions are clearly inside jokes, but since you're taking it seriously I figured I'd chime in:

I'm 6'+ and drove an MX-5 for 4 years with no problems. To act like you couldn't fit into a BMW while NBA players drive Ferraris and Lamborghinis is laughable.

i bet you shop at zara and h&m too

I highly recommend you go with the Mazda. My girl got a brand new fully loaded CX-5 a few months ago and it's amazing. The Mazdas are extremely reliable, fun to drive, and their interiors can compete with luxury vehicles. Trust me bro, get the CX-9

Attachments

• IMG_2299.JPG
    IMG_2299.JPG
    428.4 KB · Views: 39

I'd look into a '17 Grand Sport or Z06. Also can't go wrong with a pick up truck! '17 Raptors to be exact! :smokin :nthat: :pimp:

I was thinking of a pick up but don't know your parking situation at home or at work.

You going in on BMW love boys. They in they feelings.

get an mercedes ml350 a use pre certified joint... my pops just picked up a 2013 with 20000 miles on it and is in great condition for like 26000...he traded in his 08 4runner and got like 11 for it so thats why it came out to 26 total...id recommend trading in your old joint

Back
Top Bottom