"Chris Bosh will be traded this summer" -Bucher

Joined May 11, 2008
ESPN's Ric Bucher has said that Toronto will trade Bosh this summer if he's unwilling to sign a long term contract extension.

They aren't going to let him walk for nothing, or risk losing him for nothing.

Sources say that Bosh is unlikely to sign an extension this summer as he wants to leave his options open.

Pistons

Joined Nov 4, 2002
Hes going to the warriors, wright, crawford or maggette, Bellini and 7th pick. Dont want him though

Joined Feb 6, 2007
Everyone relax, it's Bucher.

He the same guy that said Kobe has played his last game as a Laker, he will never play again for the Lakers, blah blah blah.

Buch don't know sh*^.

Bosh prolly sign a 10 year contract in toronto before the sun comes up tomorrow.

Joined Apr 12, 2008
Originally Posted by CP1708

Everyone relax, it's Bucher.

He the same guy that said Kobe has played his last game as a Laker, he will never play again for the Lakers, blah blah blah.

Buch don't know sh*^.

Bosh prolly sign a 10 year contract in toronto before the sun comes up tomorrow.
Damn, you beat me to it. I was coming in here to say that.

Joined Sep 5, 2005
Bucher lost his credibility when he said that he had talked to Kobe, saying he had played his last game as a Laker.

And what's funny is that he gives you his "serious" face when he's reporting such news.

Joined May 14, 2005
Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Bucher lost his credibility when he said that he had talked to Kobe, saying he had played his last game as a Laker.

And what's funny is that he gives you his "serious" face when he's reporting such news.
nah, yall cant knock Bucher for that. Kobe himself was saying that.

and yea, Tor WILL be trading dude. They know he aint re-signing there, they gonna try to get something for him. If not this summer, before next year'sdeadline.

And the Pistons supposed to be at the top of the list. Chicago makes the most sense tho...

Joined Sep 1, 2004
ESPN's Ric Bucher has said that Toronto will trade Bosh this summer if he's unwilling to sign a long term contract extension.
but that is stupid because who is going to sign a long term deal this summer?

Abdur-Rahim 2.0, dont break the bank.
EH, i wont go that far

Joined May 12, 2002
Originally Posted by daprescription

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

Hes going to the warriors, wright, crawford or maggette, Bellini and 7th pick. Dont want him though
Biedrins/Wright/Belinelli
I wouldnt do either of those if I were the Warriors.. IMO he aint that good

Joined May 30, 2006
The difference with this and Kobe is, the Lakers didn't have to trade Kobe... The end of his contract wasn't coming up and they weren't at risk oflosing him for nothing... The Raptors really don't have a choice unless they want to be left empty handed 12 months from now...

Joined Apr 19, 2007
Look at teams with multiple Draft picks Guys.

Bryan said on Draft night that even if they got the number 1 pick, they were looking for more.

Joined Aug 12, 2004
Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by daprescription

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

Biedrins/Wright/Belinelli
I wouldnt do either of those if I were the Warriors.. IMO he aint that good
I like all the players on the Warriors, but the fact is that Don Nelson is running the team for the next 2 years. He doesn't like those threeplayers and wants a big man that can shoot.

Joined May 5, 2009
do it mitch!!

sasha...powell...mbenga...puke walton for bosh

but nahh in reality...i dont know how the contract stuff but bynum for bosh?...or maybe Lamar?

pfft bucher this is also the same dude who said odom and boozer got traded for each other and kidd is a Laker but yehh the worst was kobe has played his lastgame as a Laker

Joined Aug 2, 2006
I can't see any package a team could give us that's worth it...It doesn't really matter anyways.

I'd rather us completely suck then be stuck in mediocrity.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now