Chris Broussard: LeBron James fan???

skip-bayless.jpg

skip apologized to boussard the other day. it looked like ESPN was tired of skip making boussard look so biased and forced him to

skip apologized to boussard the other day. it looked like ESPN was tired of skip making boussard look so biased and forced him to

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by jcollector

Anyone get the impression that Chris Broussard is somewhat of a fan of LeBron? To me, it seems that way sometimes after seeing some of his commentary on ESPN.

Your thoughts?

roll.gif

Anyone get the impression that Chris Broussard is somewhat of a fan of LeBron? To me, it seems that way sometimes after seeing some of his commentary on ESPN.

Your thoughts?

roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Your thoughts?[/color]

laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Your thoughts?[/color]

laugh.gif

Dude is from Ohio... so Im sure he is pretty close with Lebron... and with all this "Hate" for Lebron every other post is about him..

Dude is from Ohio... so Im sure he is pretty close with Lebron... and with all this "Hate" for Lebron every other post is about him..

Back
Top Bottom