Chris Broussard unappreciation

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Forget what he reports. The way he talks is hilarious. I want to see him and Avery Johnson have a discussion.
laugh.gif

I don't know what you are all complaining about, Broussard is not bad at all, not to mention that he always holds his own in discussions without coming across as sensational.

I don't know what you are all complaining about, Broussard is not bad at all, not to mention that he always holds his own in discussions without coming across as sensational.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Yall can make fun of Broussard all u want, but he's been the first guy to break these stories.....

You throw enough %$!@ against the wall something is bound to stick.
That's nothing but the truth. 

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Yall can make fun of Broussard all u want, but he's been the first guy to break these stories.....

You throw enough %$!@ against the wall something is bound to stick.
That's nothing but the truth. 

He's really sticking to his guns on this one which scares me. I hope to god he's wrong and Lebron makes broussard look like an idiot

He's really sticking to his guns on this one which scares me. I hope to god he's wrong and Lebron makes broussard look like an idiot

Def. Unappreciated! He's such a hater, regardless of Lebron's decision. I was shocked to hear him actually mention the Knicks name a time or 2 for the past couple of days. For a while he was acting as if the organization didn't even exist. . .

Def. Unappreciated! He's such a hater, regardless of Lebron's decision. I was shocked to hear him actually mention the Knicks name a time or 2 for the past couple of days. For a while he was acting as if the organization didn't even exist. . .

Back
Top Bottom