Chris Brown charged with 2 felonies

[h1]Shocking Blow-By-Blow - Chris Brown/Rihanna {Shocking new evidence about what happened in the car the night Chris Brown allegedly beat Rihanna}[/h1]

cb.jpg

TMZ reports:

FOX 11 in L.A. obtained LAPD detectives notes from a search warrant in the case. According to the notes, Rihanna read a three-page text message on Brown's phone from a woman. An argument ensued and Brown allegedly tried forcing Rihanna out of the car but couldn't because she was wearing her seat belt.

Brown then allegedly shoved Rihanna's head against the passenger window. When Rihanna turned to face him, Brown punched her, then continued punching her while driving, according to the detective's notes.

Blood spattered all over Rihanna's clothing and in the interior of the car. Her mouth was filled with blood.

Brown allegedly told Rihanna, "I'm going to beat the **** out of you when we get home. You wait and see."

Rihanna called her assistant and left a message saying, "I am on my way home. Make sure the cops are there when I get there."

Brown then replied, "You just did the stupidest thing ever. I'm going to kill you."

According to the report, Brown continued to punch Rihanna, bit her on her ear, her fingers and put her in a headlock -- she almost lost consciousness.

smh.gif
Not cool one is understandable but u gotta come to the reality that she a female and stop u dont beat a woman like that bruh

I don't condone what he did AT ALL...
but idk I feel bad for homey if he really go to jail...at least his career persona wants me to feel that way

Originally Posted by that WAVE

but idk I feel bad for homey if he really go to jail...at least his career persona wants me to feel that way
I find it difficult to feel bad for a man who almost intentionally killed someone.

If this was any normal person, I'd almost guarantee they would be doing jail time. Since he's a celebrity, I'm not so sure.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

I find it difficult to feel bad for a man who almost intentionally killed someone.

If this was any normal person, I'd almost guarantee they would be doing jail time. Since he's a celebrity, I'm not so sure.
smh.gif
You really think he was trying to kill her though...yea he was trying to beat the hell out of her but kill her

smh.gif
You really think he was trying to kill her though...yea he was trying to beat the hell out of her but kill her
come on dude he was mentally gone at that moment trying to kick her out of a car, punch her repeatedly while the car was moving bit her (who doesthat?). He was obviously in a messed up mental state he could have killed her

Originally Posted by cartune

TMZ reports:

FOX 11 in L.A. obtained LAPD detectives notes from a search warrant in the case. According to the notes, Rihanna read a three-page text message on Brown's phone from a woman. An argument ensued and Brown allegedly tried forcing Rihanna out of the car but couldn't because she was wearing her seat belt.

Brown then allegedly shoved Rihanna's head against the passenger window. When Rihanna turned to face him, Brown punched her, then continued punching her while driving, according to the detective's notes.

Blood spattered all over Rihanna's clothing and in the interior of the car. Her mouth was filled with blood.

Brown allegedly told Rihanna, "I'm going to beat the **** out of you when we get home. You wait and see."

Rihanna called her assistant and left a message saying, "I am on my way home. Make sure the cops are there when I get there."

Brown then replied, "You just did the stupidest thing ever. I'm going to kill you."

According to the report, Brown continued to punch Rihanna, bit her on her ear, her fingers and put her in a headlock -- she almost lost consciousness.
eek.gif
smh.gif

smh.gif
come on dude he was mentally gone at that moment trying to kick her out of a car, punch her repeatedly while the car was moving bit her (who does that?). He was obviously in a messed up mental state he could have killed her
way I see it...if he was trying to kill her she'd be dead (she clearly wasn't giving much of a fight back)
He clearly was gone in the head and was tryna HURT her badly

Damn...seriously, what the hell was going to Chris Brown's head. I mean I would slap her if she tried to sing to me but damn. If he beat her that bad, shemust have been reciting her whole album.

indifferent.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif
After seeing those details,i'm not so sure about him not getting the no vaseline treatment.

They may make an example out of him.

Chris....................you know you done f****d up right?

im trippin cause she caught him, not the other way around. it would make more sense if he had caught her cheatin(still completely unacceptable to lay hands ona feely). she got beat for getting cheated on. Dude added injury to insult. And he got her back, woooooow. son got a double technical but still get to finishthe game.....u cant tell him nothin right now!

Originally Posted by r0biiin

"I'm going to beat the **** out of you when we get home. You wait and see."

Brown continued to punch Rihanna, bit her on her ear, her fingers and put her in a headlock -- she almost lost consciousness.
eek.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

i'd like to see how he's gonna bounce back from this one if that's even possible.

"Success is like suicide, suicide is a suicide, if you succeed prepare to be cruficied.."

Back
Top Bottom