Chris Brown "Heartbreak On a Full Moon" album thread...45 songs!!!

03-chris-brown-heartbreak-full-moon.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.jpg

1. Lost & Found
2. Privacy
3. Juicy Booty (Feat. Jhené Aiko & R. Kelly)
4. Questions
5. Heartbreak On A Full Moon
6. Roses
7. Confidence
8. Rock Your Body
9. Tempo
10. Handle It (Feat. DeJ Loaf & Lil Yachty)
11. Sip
12. Everybody Knows
13. To My Bed
14. Hope You Do
15. This Ain’t
16. Pull Up
17. Party (Feat. Usher & Gucci Mane)
18. Sensei
19. Summer Breeze
20. No Exit
21. Pills & Automobiles (Feat. Yo Gotti, A Boogie Wit da Hoodie & Kodak Black)
22. Hurt The Same
23. I Love Her
24. You Like
25. Nowhere
26. Other N*ggas
27. Tough Love
28. Paradise
29. Covered In You
30. Even
31. High End (Feat. Future & Young Thug)
32. On Me
33. Tell Me What To Do
34. Frustrated
35. Enemy
36. If You’re Down
37. Bite My Tongue
38. Run Away
39. This Way
40. Yellow Tape
41. Reddi Whip
42. Hangover
43. Emotion
44. Only 4 Me (Feat. Ty Dolla $ign & Verse Simmonds)
45. Grass Ain’t Greener

Didn't see a thread, kind of shocked. Dropping a double album, 45 song joint from a big name artist doesn't happen.

Overall it's a hard album. It's dope he didn't have too many features. He could do more singing and a little less of the rap production. I liked about 25-30 of the songs. The rest were cool but don't see me playing that much. He got some joints though on here.

45 songs is just a thinly veiled way to manipulate streaming numbers

That’s what everyone says. I’m personally a fan of 10-12 song albums BUT

1. I’ve seen a lot of people talking about manipulating streaming numbers and **** but how does it help if we live in the era we live in. People have short attention spans and don’t want to play 45 songs. They might stream all 45 songs once and then just keep the same 10 songs.

2. How much does RCA or CB have to pay to release 45 songs on an album. That **** has to cost serious cheese.

3. Eye bought the album, eye don’t stream.

simple
1500 streams counts as 1 unit sold, not 1500 complete spins of the album, 1500 streams of any particular track or tracks on the album
more songs acting as 1 body of work = quicker way to up stream numbers for the title project

as far the expense to put it out with the high output rate artists operate at these days it doesn't seem to be that costly, guys putting out 2 albums a year, a compilation with this one and that one...

I'm halfway through this album and it's pretty good. Songs have alot of the same subject matter and concept. Just different titles. There are some singles on here, of course. I don't see how Chris has raised the bar since his last projects, though. He doesn't sound likes he's grown at all creatively. Still a good album, though.

I think CB is one of music biggest underachievers. Ppl used to think he was the one. Came in the game something serious, but hasn't reached that next lvl. Kid got some cool songs but he don't have "them records". He had a spark when he started....

All 45 tracks are good IMO

I can listen to the entire straight through without skipping songs

Breezy's past two albums were trash IMO

This album is smooth usually a 45 song album would lose me, but its dope!

heartbreak-full-moon-cuffing-season.jpg

1. Don’t Slow Me Down
2. On Purpose (Feat. Agnez Mo)
3. Hands Up
4. Sane Sh*t
5. Trust Me
6. Let Sh*t Go
7. I Wanna
8. Water
9. Yoppa (Feat. Trippie Redd)
10. Get Off
11. This X-Mas (Feat. Ella Mai)
12. Secret (Feat. Solo Lucci)

Damn, not even sure if I had ever worked through the entire initial 45 :lol:

I liked the vast majority of what I have been playing though, and songs like Tempo, Handle It, Summer Breeze, Hope You Do, This Ain't, and Hurt The Same get thrown on repeat regularly.

Might peep this new set later tonight.

I like some of his songs but I don't think I can get through that many songs of his. His music has a certain poppish vibe that I don't like.

I think CB is one of music biggest underachievers. Ppl used to think he was the one. Came in the game something serious, but hasn't reached that next lvl. Kid got some cool songs but he don't have "them records". He had a spark when he started....
Whole heartedly agree with this. Subject matter stays the same too which gets tired.

I do like Hands Up from this new batch.

Yeah Hope You Do is fire. More than half this album is fire but it's just so much music, you don't want to sit and play it all.

This album really hard af just too many songs. I seen somewhere he has over 800 songs recorded.

Back
Top Bottom