Chris Brown investigated for attempting to murder Rihanna

I'm sorry if I'm late and I know we shouldnt pay attention to celeberities for doing things like this cause it happens to people all time and theyshouldnt get all this attention but really

http://defamer.gawker.com...empting-to-murder-rihanna

Quote Though Chris Brown was booked on a charge of criminal threats after allegedly beating his girlfriend, Rihanna, E!reports that the singer is being investigated for a multitude of other felonies:

At the request of the Los Angeles District Attorney's Office, the R&B star is being investigated for a variety of felonies, including domesticviolence, assault resulting in great bodily injury and-based on specific allegations made by Rihanna-even attempted murder, a source close to the L.A. PoliceDepartment's investigation tells E! News.

But as they build their case, the source says, prosecutors fear that making any serious felony charges stick could prove difficult in a case where there are nodirect witnesses other than Rihanna and Brown. End Qoute

Sorry I dont know how to quote

I wonder if they ladies will still love him if he goes to jail for attempted murder?

It just gets better and better.
laugh.gif

smh.gif
@This dude.

Originally Posted by Jay Gutta

Son late like he been lost at sea word to tom Hanks in Castaway.
smh.gif

The attempted murder charges or the beating?

If its for those charges then I guess I gotta lock this

Originally Posted by HighRep87

you guys are fools.. he still has a career... this is america
Its just something mainstream media says to build and hype this up. R. Kelly career never stagnated and we know what he did.

Back
Top Bottom