Chris Brown vs. Neighbors vol. visually grinding gears

didn't know Chris Brown was from the hood- just seems like a spoiled kid to me
ohwell.gif
spoiled?? dude was making millions at 16 yrs old. u wouldnt "spoil" urself with all that wealth at that young age? lol

This type of thread lets me know that I might be getting a little too old for NT.

Chris Brown is directly messing with other people's money and people in here have the nerve to say his neighbors are hating on him? :lol:

Without HOA's, a lot neighborhoods would look like trash because people would not take care of their homes. Which would bring everyone's property value down to the pits.

This is not a hard concept to understand, so why can't some of you understand why his neighbors are angry?

Last edited:
I feel bad for the neighbors when they try to resell their homes. People that own homes understand how important keeping their property's value high and how the actions of your neighbors can impact you financially.

Chris brown >>>>

Millions of dollars... old folks hating... lambo swagged out... lack of samba... abundance of yambs... cool artwork on home...

CBreezy: 1
Everybody else: 0

Never understand dudes that move to nice areas, and try to act like they still live in the hood
+1

counter-arguments;

I never understand people that spend $$$ to live in crowded areas and demand peace and quiet.
look how close those homes are to each other, what did they expect? Everyone to live the same lifestyle?

I never understand people that tell people how to spend their $

I'm guessing you didn't read what I quoted....... V V V
dude was singing love songs and dancing like MJ when he was in his teens- yes..... but "cant take the hood out of dude"....... please- dude learned how to act "hood" after he hit a woman in the face and decided to go through a late child stage
You know nothing of being "hood". You do know how to be a racist though. I'll give you that. Who's young that hasn't gone through their own quarter life crisis in some form? He just happens to have millions of dollars and a camera in front of face wherever he goes that publicizes every incident. You'd wild out if you had that kind of money too.

dude was singing love songs and dancing like MJ when he was in his teens- yes..... but "cant take the hood out of dude"....... please- dude learned how to act "hood" after he hit a woman in the face and decided to go through a late child stage
You know nothing of being "hood". You do know how to be a racist though. I'll give you that. Who's young that hasn't gone through their own quarter life crisis in some form? He just happens to have millions of dollars and a camera in front of face wherever he goes that publicizes every incident. You'd wild out if you had that kind of money too.

lmfaooo, what he said was the exact opposite of racist tho :lol:

Last edited:

:rofl: nowitzness is racist now? :rofl: dudes one of the realist dudes on this forum. logoff son

Last edited:
He always has been. Just because he isn't spewing his garbage in this thread, yet, doesn't excuse him from what other posters on here already know.

He always has been. Just because he isn't spewing his garbage in this thread, yet, doesn't excuse him from what other posters on here already know.

all I know is you addressed him about being a racist, while quoting him saying "this black celebrity is not a hoodbooger"

you picked a horrible time to out him racist :lol:

Quit trolling. It's called respect.

you claim to live in a penthouse in DTLA. Say I'm your neighbor and spray paint my windows with a derogatory slur and and arrow pointing to your unit.

You still gonna reply with "WHY"?
Eh, I don't agree with dude saying that the art outside CB's house is good. But if he really does live in DTLA I can see why he would be fine with it. A couple of my boys live down there and there's either graffiti or street art everywhere down there.

I live out in the suburbs though, and you can bet your ***** I'd be pissed if my neighbors decided to spray paint what looks like a 5 year old child's art class drawing onto their walls though 
laugh.gif

you claim to live in a penthouse in DTLA. Say I'm your neighbor and spray paint my windows with a derogatory slur and and arrow pointing to your unit.

Eh, I don't agree with dude saying that the art outside CB's house is good. But if he really does live in DTLA I can see why he would be fine with it. A couple of my boys live down there and there's either graffiti or street art everywhere down there.

I live out in the suburbs though, and you can bet your ***** I'd be pissed if my neighbors decided to spray paint what looks like a 5 year old child's art class drawing onto their walls though 
laugh.gif

this

if his neighbors wanted their millions to buy them peace and quiet, they could have moved to the suburbs.

this is almost the equivalent of buying Manhattan property and wanting privacy

you gonna be the dude who comes up with proof, or are you the dude who comes up with accusations and no proof?

this

if his neighbors wanted their millions to buy them peace and quiet, they could have moved to the suburbs.

this is almost the equivalent of buying Manhattan property and wanting privacy

They are in the suburbs though....it's the equivalent of Jamaica Estates - nice neighborhood, but in Queens.

laugh.gif
thats fine. art is subjective and means something different to every single person on earth.

but we are talking about the hollywood hills over here. u kno how many ratchet mansion parties go down up there in the weekends?? if a rich person wanted peace, quiet, & conservative, theyd move to palos verdes or malibu. hollywood is fast, loud, and flashy in general. i cant see the problem with cb's artwork on his own mansion when it fits who and where he is. maybe that is why i think its cool. imo its going to take a lot more crap than cb's art to devalue the other houses on that hill. those neighbors are just making it a big deal. i find it hard to believe a wealthy person would demand a price drop or refuse to move into his dream mansion cause he has to drive past cb's house everyday for half a second. life goes on. but hey, there are neighbors that are pissed, and neighbors that are okay with it, so in other words, everyone is entitled to their own opinions whether u think hes right or wrong. ppl have anger issues if that art really bothers them. nobody is really being affected by the art. ppl get mad over the stupidest things. im probbaly one of those neighbors that just doesnt care what CB does 2 his own house. but then again i can understand why some of u would be pissed like the other neighbors. i guess im just a more laid back neighbor who minds his own business and takes like day to day. all that stress over ur harmless neighbor is unhealthy.

yes i wrote an essay.  i am bored at work. come at me bros with ur opinions. flamesuit ready

lmao.

Some of you Nters are soft, wtf does this have to do with racism?

This forum is full of babies crying about racism. Racism is NEVER going away, if a person is racist let them be.

Quit acting like a little girl.

thats fine. art is subjective and means something different to every single person on earth.
but we are talking about the hollywood hills over here. u kno how many ratchet mansion parties go down up there in the weekends?? if a rich person wanted peace, quiet, & conservative, theyd move to palos verdes or malibu. hollywood is fast, loud, and flashy in general. i cant see the problem with cb's artwork on his own mansion when it fits who and where he is. maybe that is why i think its cool. imo its going to take a lot more crap than cb's art to devalue the other houses on that hill. those neighbors are just making it a big deal. i find it hard to believe a wealthy person would demand a price drop or refuse to move into his dream mansion cause he has to drive past cb's house everyday for half a second. life goes on. but hey, there are neighbors that are pissed, and neighbors that are okay with it, so in other words, everyone is entitled to their own opinions whether u think hes right or wrong. ppl have anger issues if that art really bothers them. nobody is really being affected by the art. ppl get mad over the stupidest things. im probbaly one of those neighbors that just doesnt care what CB does 2 his own house. but then again i can understand why some of u would be pissed like the other neighbors. i guess im just a more laid back neighbor who minds his own business and takes like day to day. all that stress over ur harmless neighbor is unhealthy.

yes i wrote an essay.  i am bored at work. come at me bros with ur opinions. flamesuit ready

As a homeowner, I would NEVER move next door or even a few houses down to someone who defaces their property.

1. It brings down the value of surrounding properties

2. It's an eyesore

You need to have pride in your neighborhood. It's as simple as that. You may think that people get mad over the stupidest things, but when it affects YOUR money, maybe you'd have a different POV.

As a homeowner, I would NEVER move next door or even a few houses down to someone who defaces their property.

2. It's an eyesore

You need to have pride in your neighborhood. It's as simple as that. You may think that people get mad over the stupidest things, but when it affects YOUR money, maybe you'd have a different POV.

That's what I'm saying. If you want to have a party and are a little loud. I'm whatever aslong as it doesn't get crazy. But if you putting 3 rd grade art on the aide of your house. That's a problem

2. It's an eyesore

That's what I'm saying. If you want to have a party and are a little loud. I'm whatever aslong as it doesn't get crazy. But if you putting 3 rd grade art on the aide of your house. That's a problem

Back
Top Bottom