Chris Brown - "X" Sept. 16th 2014

Actually I do enjoy Don't wake me up and Deuces ain't bad.

Meh I'll give CB his props.

Damn and Fine China is dope too. 

I'm out here backpeddling and ****. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
IDK I rock with this heavy.  New Flame is leaps and bounds better than Loyal in my opinion.  I've never been a huge CB fan but I always thought if he stuck with the love songs and less about banging and women not being loyal type of stuff he would have no limits with music.  Ross was kind of left field on the track but surprsingly he wasn't that bad.

Honestly it was alright when I first heard it but subsequent listens make me think it's going to be a dud. Just sounds really generic and flat. Like reminds of love in the club... might have been hot 5 years ago, but this vibe ain't the ticket anymore. My $0.02

Last edited:
IDk what his situation with rihanna is but this ***** better find a way to get this track as a single... This would RULE the summer. Another rihanna #1 along with a cool wiz feature.

:stoneface: that song is straight throwaway status. Clearly was just an excuse to get Ri to the stu for a pound out. And a blatant rip of Drake's sucker for stripper love template.

Actually I do enjoy Don't wake me up and Deuces ain't bad.

Meh I'll give CB his props.

Damn and Fine China is dope too. 

I'm out here backpeddling and ****. :smh:
:lol:

IDK I rock with this heavy.  New Flame is leaps and bounds better than Loyal in my opinion.  I've never been a huge CB fan but I always thought if he stuck with the love songs and less about banging and women not being loyal type of stuff he would have no limits with music.  Ross was kind of left field on the track but surprsingly he wasn't that bad.
Straight up.

Yall don't mess with

Deuces

No BS

Wet The Bed

Take My Time

Take You Down

all Back

Beg For It

Fine China

Superhuman

Poppin

Chris has bangers.

This is aight. Loyal >> this

He needs to hurry with the album.

^^^All those songs you named are bad. Popping? Really? :x :x :c :x

Deuces remix was dope

Loving this song. Not as good as Loyal but definitely close in my opinion.

Can't wait for X.

Mario Barrett needs to replace Rick Ross, track has a, "Break Up" feel to it.

Doesn't sound anything like Break Up to me

Mario's career is over; he's put out flop after flop single. New album is never seeing light of day and this dude is so talented vocally :smh:

Counterfeit doesn't have the mass appeal New Flame does
if it got put out right now I think it would have a bigger mass appeal, but its pretty much a throw away track now that it leaked then he went to jail

New flame is fire to me, cant wait for his new album
pimp.gif

Heard this on the radio right now, had to weigh in with my professional opinion. This might be the only Chris Brown song I've liked since "Run it". Usher did his thing too. Ross needs to get the **** off this track though.

CB has my attention now

Its okay. It'll do well on the radio. He better lose all that weight he gained if he wants to get his fans back.

Back
Top Bottom