Chris Douglas - Roberts "I Am Not a Star" EPISODE 6 MELO PRO WEEK

Him and D-Rose at Memphis was a sight to see man. My favorite 1-2 punch in CBB history.

Rose / CDR / Anderson / Dozier Dorsey

:frown: i'll miss that team, even though they took our wins away

Hopefully he has grown up since the Jersey days. Still have a CDR nets Swingman I had customed from them. Hoping he succeeds going forward.

Dude was nothing but buckets in Memphis.

It's azaming how many good players don't stick in the league. No way in hell this dude shouldn't be on a roster like Bucks, Suns or Magic.

Didn't notice he was out of the NBA he is definitely a worthy player

Hope he gets back in those ball handling drills look ill :pimp:

Dude was nothing but buckets in Memphis.

It's azaming how many good players don't stick in the league. No way in hell this dude shouldn't be on a roster like Bucks, Suns or Magic.
Yep. Let's you know that the guys who are in the league really must be doing something right. Either that, or they just happened to be more fortunate than others.

I thought he looked good a month or two ago when he was on the Mavs roster for that 10-day contract.
I highly doubt he doesn't get back in the league on somebodies training camp squad next year, at the very latest.

Damn he was so fun to watch in college. As Thundercat said, its crazy how some just dont say in the league when you see how talented they are in college. Hope his hard work pays off and he gets another shot.

Dope video, looking forward to seeing more.

Didn't realize CDR was out of the league either.

He can easily be one of the best 6th men in the league or a productive starter if he stay focused about his career and respects the game.

Looks like he's putting in work.

CD-R :nthat: :nthat: I was a big fan of his on the Nets... I was bummed when they let him go, I felt like he could've been a nice piece for us moving forward.

Im surprised he's had trouble staying on a team... His offensive game is nice. He can slash & cut to the basket at ease & he has that akward type of offense game (similar to Antawn Jamison) where it's tough for a defender to guard him.

Looking forward to seeing these vids :smokin

Wish him nothing but best of luck, he looks good and he could always ball. Not sure what got him out of the league so hope he makes it back and makes the best of it.

i wana take this video seriously, but when ever they start wackin him with that foamy black stick thingy i cant stop laughing

Props to this thread and video. Always good to see CDR.. A former Tiger.

Would to see Grizzlies sign him, we need a scoring, big 2.

Back
Top Bottom