Chris Henry pronounced Dead... RIP.

tired.gif

Originally Posted by Alan Garner

Originally Posted by cartune

So is he good?
yeah he's just fantastic, in great condition right now...
indifferent.gif

Im reading thru the last few pages and all im seeing is dont believe this and thats a fake reporter. Some other dude saying he heard that hes ok thats why Iasked smart one.

the same person who told me he was brain dead at first told me they are delaying the inevitable at the hospital until the family arrives ... i really dontunderstand how there could be a god ...

Originally Posted by New Wu

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That's sad that you took the time out of your day to laugh at something this tragic.

I'm praying for him, and it's sad he's my favorite player on the team. Following how he's turned his life around has been one of the beststories for the team that no one has been speaking about. I hope he makes it through.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

He's on life support now. His family was called in to be by his side.

Sad story.

frown.gif
tired.gif

Holding out for the best, but as sports fans and just a regular people, we've been down this road before.

Last thing we want to wake up to is to hear he passed. Gut wrenching.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

the same person who told me he was brain dead at first told me they are delaying the inevitable at the hospital until the family arrives ... i really dont understand how there could be a god ...

wow what?

Damn I hope homie pulls through
frown.gif
smh.gif
What I want to know is if they "found" him on the side of the road after he fell out of the truck did hisfiance find him or did she keep it moving?

People posting laughing smiling faces in threads like these should be banned immediately.
sick.gif

Keep fighting Chris......

More and more I keep reading in this thread and on twitter I realize that there are some heartless people in this world and they laugh now but if somethinglike this had happened to them or their family then it wouldn't be funny.

People need to grow the %+#* up

Man is fighting for his life and some people are cracking jokes

What goes around comes around

Im Shocked...You just never think this can happen to someone. Crazy ; Praying for the kid

Please Hold on man ; Psh...Man just can't get a break. Followed him since he was at West Va. Smh.

Back
Top Bottom