Chris Johnson mic'd up vol. "run the 18, 18, 18, 18"

this mans speed is ridicules
eek.gif

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx/09000d5d81504642/Sound-FX-Chris-Johnson-mic-d-up

Sick! I was watching highlights on YouTube with my little cousin last night and I was tryin to tell lil dude that Chris Johnson is the fastest player in theleague. He still stuck on Devin Hester like its 2006 or something. CJ is on some other #%%+.

Pure entertainment.

So many quotables

"What if I was Peyton Manning?" "All this speed, you wanna borrow some?" "Make it easy on me" "117 that's weak"

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by romedadude

Sick! I was watching highlights on YouTube with my little cousin last night and I was tryin to tell lil dude that Chris Johnson is the fastest player in the league. He still stuck on Devin Hester like its 2006 or something. CJ is on some other #%%+.

Depends what kind of speed you mean.

Top speed? Ted Ginn and DeSean Jackson are faster

First step? no one is faster than Chris Johnson.

Originally Posted by theone2401

Sick! I was watching highlights on YouTube with my little cousin last night and I was tryin to tell lil dude that Chris Johnson is the fastest player in the league. He still stuck on Devin Hester like its 2006 or something. CJ is on some other #%%+.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

indifferent.gif

Ted Ginn drops more balls than puberty, but the man is fast, no denying that.

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

indifferent.gif
you do know ted ginn is ridiculously fast right?

this is his high school track times:
7.44 in the 55 meter high hurdles, 7.98 in the 60 meter high hurdles, 13.26 and 13.40 in the 110 meter high hurdles, 21.16 in the 200 meter dash, 46.57 in the400 meter dash and 36.73 in the 300 meter intermediate hurdles.[sup]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Ginn#cite_note-1[/sup][sup]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Ginn#cite_note-2[/sup][sup]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Ginn#cite_note-3[/sup] He has been unofficially timed at 10.02 seconds in the 100 meter dash

would be entertaining to see some of these dudes race 100 meters..

who would be in the race though.. gotta have ted ginn, desean, chris johnson

then you got jamaal charles and tye hill who both did well in the 60 meters in college

we all know percy havin and reggie bush are fast.. and deangelo williams

would be entertaining to see some of these dudes race 100 meters..
Supposedly CJ and Teddy were gonna race on Ocean at a party in Miami with Joey Porter. Would be close but I gotta rock with my man Ted Ginn Jr.
pimp.gif

Didn't they use to have the NFL's fastest man race awhile back? Was that during the Pro Bowl? I seem to remember D Green winning it one year when hewas like 40 something, lol.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

1:45-2:00

roll.gif

I didn't know NFL refs were so damn cool.

thats what surprised me the most too, on tv they just seem like robots out there.

Back
Top Bottom