Chris Matthews = Nas and Reince Priebus= Jay-Z... Watch a soul burn ever so slowly in this video.

Entertaining. 

The liberal media just exploits your weak minded middle class biases. Let's be clear, they don't give a eff about you either.
While I don't disagree, how does that challenge what Chris Matthews was saying?

Because in any other context, what you've stated had nothing to do with anything being discussed. 

Look at Priebus' face at the end. He gon cry in the car.
No one defended him. He had NOTHING. 

Even Peter Jennings  Tom Brokaw tried to clean it up but just realized he was better off not saying anything after a while.

Mika and Joe were shocked 
roll.gif

Last edited:

Even Peter Jennings tried to clean it up but just realized he was better off not saying anything after a while.

roll.gif
Peter Jennings is dead
wink.gif
That's Tom Brokow

For the life of me, I don't understand how people criticize Rush Limbaugh for his antics, yet put up with Chris Matthews. Both have uncontainable egos and a god complex to match.

Even Peter Jennings tried to clean it up but just realized he was better off not saying anything after a while.

roll.gif
Peter Jennings is dead
wink.gif
That's Tom Brokow

For the life of me, I don't understand how people criticize Rush Limbaugh for his antics, yet put up with Chris Matthews. Both have uncontainable egos and a god complex to match.
Good catch. I always got those two mixed up. 
roll.gif

Oh, and are you SERIOUSLY comparing Christ Matthews to Rush Limbaugh? 

roll.gif
Peter Jennings is dead
wink.gif
That's Tom Brokow

roll.gif

Both are highly partisan. Both shout down opposing guests. Both call the other side names. Both openly and unapologeticaly root for their own side. Both are loudmouths.

Shall I go on?

roll.gif
Peter Jennings is dead
wink.gif
That's Tom Brokow

roll.gif

Both are highly partisan. Both shout down opposing guests. Both call the other side names. Both openly and unapologeticaly root for their own side. Both are loudmouths.

Shall I go on?
Are you trolling or are you just saying crap just because you think its funny?

Chris Matthews is the same as Rush Limbaugh?   

Get the **** out of here.   

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Being partisan doesn't equate to masking bigotry in "having another opinion"

matthews doesn't shut down guests.

Matthews doesn't call women sluts.

Matthews may be unapologetic, but he damn sure commands more respect, dignity, and integrity than limbaugh on his WORST day. 

This false equivocation on your behalf is something I would have not expected from you. I now know better. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
This might explain something...

Christ Matthew's son is in The Newsroom.
[h2]The actor Matthews is now part of a 'Newsroom'[/h2]
By Rachel Southmayd

CONTRIBUTING WRITER

June 24, 2012 2:00 AM

The saying goes "like father, like son," but in the case of Chris Matthews, host of MSNBC's "Hardball with Chris Matthews," and his actor son, Thomas, this has taken on new meaning. While his father's career is as host and commentator on real TV news shows, Thomas's latest acting job is pretending to work on one as part of the cast of Aaron Sorkin's new HBO show "The Newsroom."

While the younger Matthews, 26, whose credits are primarily in stage acting, says he never wanted to make a career out of the real news, that doesn't mean he's out of the loop.

"I've always followed the news," he said in a phone interview last week, explaining that he tries to watch his father's show every night and also watches CNN and Fox News (sometimes) to get a balance.

Matthews and his father are on Nantucket for the film festival — he took part by reading sketches on the Frog and Flounder Radio Hour and a new Jim Taylor-Alexander Payne ("Sideways") screenplay — and plan to watch the premiere of the TV show tonight as a family at their Nantucket home.

"We're all stoked. I think its going to be a really good show," he says.

"The Newsroom" is about the people who work at "News Night," a nightly news program on the fictional cable network Atlantis Cable News. The program is anchored by Will McAvoy (Jeff Daniels), a newsman often praised for his neutral attitude and non-polarized approach to reporting.

Matthews plays Martin, a younger staffer at "News Night" whom he describes as "incompetent" and who only got his job through connections — ironic given Matthews' real-life situation. But Matthews says his father never pushed him towards the news industry.

"Pretty much ever since I was a kid, my dad encouraged me to get into theater," he says.

In tonight's premiere episode of "The Newsroom," McAvoy has a breakdown during an appearance at Northwestern University, cursing out a student and saying he doesn't believe America is the best nation in the world.

After that, "everything goes haywire," Matthews says.

He says "News Night" demonstrates how news should be done, giving all sides of every story equal weight.

But giving all sides of every story "is kind of difficult because it doesn't tell you what to believe," he says, "but it's the way you should be doing the news."

And unlike writer/producer Sorkin's other television projects — like "The West Wing" and "Sports Night" — the crises presented on this show actually happened. The first episode is set in April 2010 with the breaking of the story on the BP oil spill.

"(The show) is about actual, real news," Matthews says. "It's much more difficult to swallow."

Sorkin has had the magic touch time and time again on both movies and television series. From "A Few Good Men" to "The Social Network," he has often struck gold with dramas and comedies that are real, gritty and fast-paced. As the showrunner, he has his hands in all aspects of "The Newsroom," but Matthews says Sorkin still makes time to come in and talk to the actors on set every day.

Sorkin's dialogue also has a reputation for being very fast-paced, but Matthews says he's genetically a fast talker, much like his father.

Matthews was also impressed with the ensemble, which includes actors like Emily Mortimer, Sam Waterston and Dev Patel, from the first reading more than a year ago. He says Sorkin and other show officials cast mostly theater actors from New York and London so that they could do longer takes.

"All the actors are incredible," Matthews says. "(Being part of the show) was incredibly humbling and still is."

Mika and Joe were shocked :rofl:

Peter Jennings is dead :wink: That's Tom Brokow

Good catch. I always got those two mixed up. :rofl:

Shall I go on?

Please do, with facts. Both being stubborn and having a loud voice on opposing platforms doesn't make them the same. You're ignoring their content, or you really are unfamiliar with both, Rush in particular.

This man Preibus - It was quite obvious he had no factual data to back up his statements - This is very much like modern day politics and it was nice to see someone with a little more first hand life experience to basically tell this person - wtf are you talking about - that's 100% incorrect and I'm calling you on it. What is your response?

....Preibus did more back pedaling than I've ever seen someone in a debate do.

This man Preibus - It was quite obvious he had no factual data to back up his statements - This is very much like modern day politics and it was nice to see someone with a little more first hand life experience to basically tell this person - wtf are you talking about - that's 100% incorrect and I'm calling you on it. What is your response?

....Preibus did more back pedaling than I've ever seen someone in a debate do.
"Well yeah man...thats just like...your opinion man!"

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom